感謝別人的英語

來源:文萃谷 7.92K

不用謝

感謝別人的英語

are welcome

at all

's ok

's my pleasure

5 There is nothing to thank me for.沒什麼可謝我的。

6. It’s very kind of you to say so. 這樣説太客氣了。

對不起

1. 對不起。Sorry about that。

2. 實在抱歉。I’m terribly sorry。

3. 真抱歉,給你添麻煩了。I’m sorry to trouble you

4. 實在對不起,讓您費心了。I’m sorry for troubling you。

5. 請原諒我。I beg your pardon。

6. 我向你道歉。I apologize。

7.我實在不是有意的。I honestly didn’t mean it.

8. 我求求您寬恕我。I throw myself upon your mercy. = I ask for your mercy。

1). 美國人回答別人感謝的話一般是: You are welcome; That's okay; My pleasure; Yup(yeah的意思,這個似乎比較不正規,但是我經常聽老美説); 甚至我還經常聽美國學生説Uh-huh(聽起來是“嗯哼")

2). 回答別人道歉: That's okay; You are fine; You are okay; That's all right; Forget it; Never mind.

Not at all 也可以算是回答別人感謝的話,”不客氣。“

這是跟他們打交道我聽得最多的,希望對你有幫助~

最好最常用的回答是I really appreciate your help

比Thank you for your help地道

thanks

thank you very much for your help.

thank you

many thanks(多謝)

thanks a lot

appreciate 不會顯得很正式麼?

thanks a lot

thank you

就行。

Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

萬分感謝,真的是幫了我大忙啦。

I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.

我真的.很感激這些天來你對我的幫助。

It’s very kind of you to help me.

你能幫助我真是太好了。

I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.

真不知道沒有你的幫助我該怎麼辦。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our staying.

感謝您給我們在這裏停留期間帶來的那麼多歡樂。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.

您光臨我處時我定要藉機答謝您的盛情。

Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed)(from the bottom of my heart).

很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

Thanks a million (ever so much).

萬分(非常)感謝。

It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( togive me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

承蒙您對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這麼多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

I want to thank you for your kindneto me and for your compliments.

我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。

熱門標籤