最實用電話英語用語句子

來源:文萃谷 2.61W

在學習、工作乃至生活中,大家一定都接觸過一些使用較為普遍的句子吧,從句法角度説,句子是使最大的語法單位。句子的類型多樣,你所見過的句子是什麼樣的呢?下面是小編為大家收集的最實用電話英語用語句子,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。

最實用電話英語用語句子

最電話英語用語句子1

外國人喜歡在節日、逢年過節時,於親朋好友間寫卡片或打電話道賀,表達心意。(中國人也應該學習一下,尤其是對你的外國朋友和外國客户,要特別注意哦!)

當然了好事也可能發生在咱們自己身上,當接到恭賀電話時,你可以説:

1. thank you for saying so.謝謝你這麼説。

2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.謝謝你,但我還有很多要學習的地方。

3. it''s very nice of you to say so.謝謝你這麼説。

4. thank you. you flatter me.謝謝你,你過獎了。

5. thank you, i''m just very lucky.謝謝你,我只是比較幸運而已。

道謝

接受別人的禮物或招待後,打電話道謝為最起碼的禮貌之一。

1. Thank you for the present. It''s just what I wanted.

2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.

3. I don''t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.

4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.

翻譯:

1. 謝謝你的禮物,這正是我想要的。

2. 非常謝謝你作的蛋糕。

3. 真不知道要如何謝謝你, 這麼漂亮的花。

4. 我收到你的禮物了。謝謝你可愛的手鐲。

當在回答他人的致謝時,可以説下面的句子,都有 別客氣 的意思:

1. You''re welcome.別客氣。

2. Not at all.這沒什麼。

3. It''s my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。

4. Don''t mention it.別放在心上。

5. That''s all right.這沒什麼。

trouble at all.一點也不麻煩。

7.I''m gload you enjoyed it.真高興你覺得滿意。

聽不清楚

1. Sorry, I didn''t catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你説的。

2. Sorry, I didn''t understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn''t get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你説的話。

4. I can''t hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你説的。

6. I''m having trouble hearing you. 我聽不清楚。

7. We have a bad connection. 通訊效果不太好。

8. I can''t catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你説的話。

發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重複一遍,你可以説:

1. Pardon?請再説一遍好嗎?

2. Excuse me? 請再説一遍?

上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接説明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再説一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再説一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能請你再説一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再説一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再説一遍嗎?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再説一遍嗎?

請對方説慢點的説法:

1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再説慢一點嗎?

2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?

(speak up 大聲説=speak out)

3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再説清楚一點嗎?

4. Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?

5. Please speak a little louder. 請講大聲一點。

6. Would you slow down, please?清説慢一點好嗎?二,工作活用篇

幫忙轉分機

1. may i have extension two-one-one?

2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?

3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?

4. extension two-one-one, please.

5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.

6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?

翻譯:

通常句子都是越長越禮貌,太簡短會讓人有魯莽的感覺。

1. 能幫我轉分機211?

2. 能幫我轉分機211嗎?

3. 我可以找211分機的大衞嗎?

4. 請轉211。

5. 請幫我轉分機211。

6. 請幫我接人事部好嗎?

找的人不在

可以留言嗎?

1. May/Can I leave a message?

2. Is it possible to leave a message?

請他回電給我

1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能請他今天回電話給我?

2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能請他儘快回電話給我?

3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告訴他大衞來過電話?

4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能請他回電?

5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.請他撥打2233-4455給卡洛回電話。

請問他何時回來

1. When will he be back? 他何時回來?

2. When do you expect him back? 你覺得他何時會回來?

3. Is he coming back soon? 他會馬上回來嗎?

4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他幾點回來?

我會再來電

1. I''ll try again later.我會過一會兒再打來。

2. I''ll call again in one hour later.我一個小時後再打來。

3. I''ll call back later.我稍候再打過來。

4. Please tell him I called and I''ll call him again tomorrow.請告訴他我來過電話,並且我明天會再打給他。

要如何聯絡他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎樣才能和他聯繫?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告訴我怎樣才能找到他嗎?

3. What''s the easiest way to contact him? 什麼方法可以最快找到他?

4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手機嗎?

請傳真/email給我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?

2. Could you fax the data to my office?

3. Would you send the data by fax?

4. Could you post the data to me?

翻譯

以下內容只有回覆後才可以瀏覽

1. 你能用電子郵件將資料傳送給我嗎?

2. 你能把資料傳真到我辦公室嗎?

3. 你能傳真那份資料嗎?

4. 你能將資料寄給我嗎?

告知公司名並自我介紹

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富蘭克林公司人事部。

2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富蘭克林公司。我可以為你服務嗎?

3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。

辦公室電話最重要的就是禮貌,所以不論是接電話或打電話,都應該先報自己及公司的名字。

請問找那位

Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 請問找哪位?

他在忙線中

1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通電話,別的人可以幫你嗎?

2. He''s on another line right now. 他現在正在接另外一個電話。

3. He''s talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接長途電話,有什麼我可以幫你嗎?

4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打電話。

請你稍等一下

1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?

2. He''ll be with you in a moment. 過一會兒他就會接你電話了。

3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?

4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 請稍待一下。他馬上來接電話。

5. Hang on a second, please. 請稍等。

6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一會兒嗎?

讓你久等了

1. I''m sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉讓你等待。

2. I''m sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉讓你久等了。

有時候真的讓人久等時,説這句話會讓對方心平氣和一些。通常都會用完成式"to have kept you~"

3. Sorry for the delay. 對不起慢了一點。

現在不方便接電話

1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她現在有客人。

2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在開會。

3. I''m sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他現在無法接電話。

4. I''m sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出門。可不可以稍後再打給你。

這裏沒有這個人

1. I''m sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 對不起,這裏沒有人叫那個名字

2. We don''t have any Smith working here. 沒有史密斯在這邊工作。

3. This is not Franklin Company.這裏不是富蘭克林公司。

要找的人不在的理由

1. He is not in right now. 他現在不在。

2. No one answers in Mr. Scott''s office. 史考特先生的辦公室沒人接電話。

3. He''s here but he''s not at his dest right now. 他有來上班,不過現在不在座位上。

4. He hasn''t come to the office yet. 他還沒到辦公室。

5. I''m sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他剛才外出了。

解析

1.表達不在的理由中,"上廁所"這句是絕對不能説的。

2.表達在或不在時,也可以用比較簡單的: He''s in (out). / He is not in his office. / He''s out of office.

休假中

1. He is off today. 他今天休假。

2. He''s on vacation this week. 他本週休假。

3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下週三。

回家了

1. He has gone for the day. 他已經回去了。

2. He''s already left for home today. 他已經離開回家了。

3. He has gone home. 他回家了。

生病請假

1. He''s absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以沒來。

2. He''s on sick leave taday. 她今天請病假。

3. She''s on maternity leave now. 她在休產假。

出差

1. He''s in New York on business. 他在紐約出差。

2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到紐約出差,要到7月22日才能回來。

3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。

我將轉達你的留言

1. I''ll give her your message as soon as possible. 我將盡快地轉達尼的留言給她。

要找的人已調職

1. I''m sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.

對不起,史考特先生已經轉調到分公司。

2. h took over his job. I''ll connect you. One moment, please.

史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一會兒,我幫你轉接。

要找的人已離職

1. He left this company last week. 他上個月離開這家公司了。

2. He is no longer at this company. 他已經不在本公司工作了。

傳真少頁了

1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的傳真少了幾頁。

2. We didn''t receive the third page of your fax. 我沒有收到你的傳真的第三頁。

3. We dinn''t receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我們沒有收到你的傳真,能請你再傳一次嗎?

4. Your fax isn''t readable.傳真看不清楚。

5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的傳真字太小很難看清楚。

約時間見面

1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?請問這星期能否跟史考特先生見個面?

2. I''d like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在後天拜訪你。

3. I''d like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你談談新產品。

4. I''d like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生約個時間見面。

變更約會日期

1. I''d like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的約會。

2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.發生了一些急事。我倆的約會能不能延期?

3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你將會面時間延到後天嗎

最電話英語用語句子2

一、不太會講英語的要怎麼説:

(1) 請稍待片刻。 Just a moment, please.

(3) 請等一下。我找個人來聽。 Hold on, please. I'll get someone to thephone.

(2) 請別掛斷。我找一位會説英語的人來。

Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.

(4) 很抱歉,我英語説得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名 及電話號碼?

I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an Englishspeaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephonenumber?

二、接電話的開場白

(1) 早安。這裏是正泰貿易公司。我能效勞嗎?

Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I helpyou?

(2) 喂。海外營業部。我是王大明。

Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.

(3) 先鋒電子。我是吳瑪莉。

Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.

(4) 午安。這裏是大安商業銀行。我能為您效勞嗎?

Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I dofor you?

(5) 喂。這裏是王公館。

Hello. This is the Wang residence.

(6) 午安。我是王大明。

Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

(7) 我是楊文凱,請講。

Wenkai Yang. Speaking

三、不明瞭對方所言時

(1) 能説得明確一點嗎?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

(2) 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。

I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.

(3) 我無法確定你的意思。

I'm not sure what you mean.

(4) 你講得太快了。我跟不上。

You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.

(5) 你能説得簡單一點嗎?

Could you put that more simply?

(6) 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?

Will you explain a little bit more?

四、通話將畢時的`結尾語

(1) 謝謝你來電。 Thank you for calling.

(2) 很高興跟你談話。 Nice talking to you.

(3) 感謝你打給我。 It was kind of you to call me.

(4) 請隨時再打電話給我。 Call me again any time.

(5) 我該掛電話了。 I'd better get off the phone.

(6) 讓我們儘快聚聚。 Let's get together soon.

(7) 有空請再打電話來。 Call again when you've got time.

最電話英語用語句子3

接電話者結束對話(Ending a conversation by the person being called)

Well, thanks for calling .

謝謝您打電話來。

It was really good to hear from you .

接到您的電話真是太好了。

Give me a call if you have any more questions .

如果您有任何問題就給我打電話。

Let me know if I can he of any more help.

如果還有什麼需要幫助的就告訴我。

最電話英語用語句子4

打電話者結束對話(Ending a conversation by the caller)

Well, its been nice talking to you.

噢,跟您談話很愉快。

Thanks for your time.

謝謝您花費時間了。

I appreciate your help .

我感謝您的幫助。

I’ve really enjoyed talking to you.

跟您談話我非常愉快。

最電話英語用語句子5

Shall I tell him you called?我告訴他你來過電話,好嗎?

Ill be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打電話時我會在這,太感謝你了!

Thats fine. Ill await his return call.很好。我會等他的來電。

Barkers Service Station.這裏是巴克爾維修站。

I need your help badly. My car cant start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你們的幫助。我的車啟動不了,能派人來修嗎?

We can have somebody come by, but it wont be right away.我們可以派人去,但現在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你們什麼時候能派人來呢?

Oh, lets see. Itll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,讓我想想。大概要到3:30我們才有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早點嗎?

I doubt it, sir. Well try, but I cant promise anybody before 3:30.我沒把握,先生。我們會盡早的,但我不敢許諾3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把車拖到你們那裏,能馬上修嗎?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.當然能。您把車拖過來的話,我們馬上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你們能派輛拖車來嗎?

最電話英語用語句子6

Thats all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我們今後還能給你幫助。再見。

Good-bye.再見。

Im calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打電話想知道我們的預約是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我們的約會延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?現在取消我們的計劃是否太遲了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回來,要提前多長時間通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫蘇珊,我大電話確定我的預定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,蘇珊小姐,我們已為您定好了今晚一間豪華房間。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那個可以看到公園美麗景色的房間。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我會注意的。

Thanks a lot!多謝了!

Not at all.不客氣。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alices office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯診所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

熱門標籤