實用的英文口語對話

來源:文萃谷 2.62W

 實用口語:談談身邊的“大嘴巴”

實用的英文口語對話

口才好、愛説話本來是件好事。可是,你總會遇上幾個堅信“宇宙無祕密”的“大嘴巴”,從此生活再無驚喜可言。 今天,就一起聊聊你身邊的“大嘴巴”!

1. He is sure to spill the beans before long.

過不多久,他肯定會説漏嘴。

2. She tried not to let slip what she knew.

她儘量不把她所知道的事泄露出去。

3. I wanted it to be a surprise, but my sister let the cat out of the bag.

我本來想製造個驚喜,可是被我妹妹給泄露了。

4. I enjoy shooting the breeze with my neighbors.

我最喜歡和鄰居閒聊。

5. Come on! Don't talk through your hat any more!

拜託!別胡謅了!

6. She's a great one for idle gossip.

她説長道短是出了名的。

7. The surprise was spoiled by my big-mouthed friend.

那個驚喜被我一個大嘴巴的好友説漏了。

8. Promise not to tell on me!

你得保證別告發我!

實用口語:關於錢的英文短語

1. 跟別人要錢 mooch off someone

我最討厭跟別人要錢的人了。

I feel sick of those who mooch off others.

2. 錢掙海了 coin money

這幾年老張的錢掙海了。誰也沒料到他會發這麼大的財。

Lao Zhang is coining money these few years. Who can ever expect he would be able to make bundles like this!

3. 錢多得花不完 have money to burn

老李的`錢多得花不完,要不他敢這麼揮霍?

Lao Li has money to burn. Otherwise, how could he splash his money about like anything?

4. 錢能生錢 money begets money

錢能生錢。沒本錢又怎能掙大錢那?

Money begets money. Without money in hand, how can you make bundles?

5. 沒錢 be broke

我手頭沒錢了,咱們別到外面去吃了

I don’t want to eat out today. I’m broke.

6. 錢來之不易 money doesn’t grow on trees

你不應該如此揮霍。錢來之不易阿!

You should not splash your money about like this. Money doesn’t grow on trees.

7. 敲竹槓 a clip joint

那可是一家漫天要價,大敲竹槓的商店阿

That shop is plain a clip joint!

8. 生活很富裕be well fixed

自從中國對外開放以後,有些農民也成了企業家,而且大部分農民的生活都富裕起來了。

Since China opened to the outside world, some farmers have become entrepreneurs and many are well-fixed, living a much more comfortable life.

9. 吃了上頓沒下頓 not know where the next meal comes

雖然很多人都已經富裕起來了,可是人有些人吃了上頓沒下頓

In spite the fact that many have now become well-fixed, some people still remain in a state that they do not know where the next meal comes.

10. 發財 rake it in

它在海南掙了很多錢,真沒想到他會發財。

He made bundles in Hai Nan. He was unexpectedly raking it in.

11. 太宰人了 cost an arm and a leg

這個飯館太宰人了,一個白菜豆腐湯也得要上幾十元。

Eating in this restaurant will cost you an arm and a leg. You’ ll have to pay tens of yuan for even a soup of cabbage and beancurd

12. 跟別人比闊 keep up with the Joneses

我可不像你,老是和別人比闊

I’m not your sort who like to keep up with the Joneses.

 實用口語:“最近有點背”怎麼説?

壞運氣到了,倒黴的事情接二連三?中文裏常説“最近有點兒背”,這句話英語怎麼説?今天我們就用英語説説“背”。

1. Oh, I've had everything but the locusts.

哎,今天真是倒黴到家了。

2. It just wasn't my day yesterday.

昨天真背。

3. I got the short end of the stick.

我吃虧了。

4. Why should I be left holding the baby alone?

為什麼苦差事都留給我一個人?

5. It's a real bummer to lose your job.

工作丟了,實在倒黴。

6. She's been down on her luck lately.

她最近一直有點兒背。

7. He really got it in the neck for not finishing the job on time.

沒能按時完工,他真的遭殃了。

8. Oh, that is tough luck.

哦,真不走運。

 實用口語:如何用英語討價還價?

校園附近逛小店,你想買到便宜又實用的商品嗎? 先來學學和店主討價還價吧!

1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

別想宰我,我識貨。

買東西最擔心被宰,所以不管是不是被宰了,行家都要先造出聲勢,用這句話鎮住賣家。“ Rip someone off ”意為某商店或商販企圖宰它的顧客。

如:“ The shop tried to rip me off, but I taught them a good lesson. ”(那個商店企圖宰我,結果讓我教訓了一頓)。

如果真的被狠宰了一下,你當然還可以説,“ I was ripped off .”或者“ I was cleaned out”。

2. Can you give me a little deal on this?

這能賣得便宜一點嗎?

Can you give me this for cheaper?

能便宜一點給我嗎?

你要注意的是這樣的問題一般只在“market”(市場)這些地方問,像“ shopping mall”(購物中心),“supermarket”(超市)和“department store”(百貨商場) 裏説這樣的話,就不太合適,因為除了大型商品,一般物品是不打折的。

3. Is there any discount on bulk purchases? 我多買些能打折嗎?

Give me a discount. 給我打個折吧。

“Bulk purchases”就是“大量地購買”,等於“buy something in bulk”。

“ discount ”是折扣的意思。平時在商店裏常出現的表示打折的牌子是“ on sale ”。

專門賣廉價物品的商店叫“ bargain store ”,店裏賣廉價商品的櫃枱可以叫做“ bargain counter ”。

實用口語:如何用英語説“天氣熱”

夏日炎炎,炎熱的天氣席捲全國,許多地區已經超出30攝氏度。 熱浪襲來,一起來用英語喊“熱”吧!

1. It's scorching hot today.

今天像火烤一樣熱。

2. It's stifling! I can hardly breathe.

天氣太悶熱了!我都沒法呼吸了.

3. I don't want to go out; it's raining fire!

我不想出去,天氣火熱火熱的!

4. It's too hot. Their bodies were soaked in sweat.

天氣太熱了。他們渾身大汗。

5. The sun had baked the ground hard.

炎炎烈日炙烤着大地。

6. What a blistering hot day!

今天實在酷熱難耐!

7. The burning sun made us thirsty.

烈日炎炎曬得我們口乾舌燥。

8. Give me some ice water, I'm going to swelter.

給我點冰水,我都熱暈過去了。

9. I'm melting!

我快熱化了。

10. Open the window, it's like an oven in here!

打開窗户吧,這裏熱得像火爐!

熱門標籤