趣味英語情景對話Seeing a hockey game

來源:文萃谷 9.73K

Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockeyplayer.

趣味英語情景對話Seeing a hockey game

雲波:克里斯托弗, 這場冰球打得真精彩,你的球藝真棒。

Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Momwill be very proud.

格倫:是啊,兒子,祝賀你,你們打得很好。而且又贏了球!媽媽會為你感到自豪的`。

Christopher: Thanks, Dad.

克里斯托弗:謝謝爸爸。

Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyedmyself.

大山:克里斯托弗,再次感謝你邀請我們觀看比賽。 我看得真開心。

Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? Shemade a lot of great saves.

克里斯托弗:球賽打得很棒,珍妮特守門頂刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多險球,真了不起。

Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp thissummer?

格倫:對,珍妮特是個守門高手。 今年的冰球夏令營她去嗎?

Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.

克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿爾伯達省,到她的爺爺奶奶家度假。

Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.

雲波:來,我幫你拿這個袋子。

Christopher: Thanks.

克里斯托弗:謝謝。

Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the 're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?

格倫:比賽結束後克里斯托弗和我總是去吃漢堡包和炸薯條。 我們特別喜歡吃快餐。 你和雲波跟我們一起去吧?

Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out forlunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.

大山:聽起來主意不錯,可是我們沒有足夠的時間去吃午飯了。 今天下午我們還要去趕飛機呢。

Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?

克里斯托弗:今天下午你們就要走了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.

大山:是的,3點30分起程。哦,我們最好現在就趕回旅館。

Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you beback in Ottawa?

格倫:那太遺憾了。 那我們也許下次一起去吃飯吧。 下次什麼時候到渥太華來呀?

Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.

大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我會告訴你們的。

Glen: Seatbelts fastened?

格倫:繫好安全帶了嗎?

Group: Yes.

齊聲:繫好了。

Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.

如梅:嘿,雲波,大山。

Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.

雲波:如梅,你去什麼地方了? 看上去變了個樣子。

Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I gothaircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockeygame?

如梅:哦,是凱西上午請我到礦泉療養浴場去了,真是開心極了。凱西和我做了頭髮和麪部美容。克里斯托弗他們的冰球賽打得怎麼樣?

Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.

大山:別提有多好。他們隊打贏了。他真是個好球手。

Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids'hockey.

雲波:觀看球賽、瞭解兒童冰球賽真使我高興。

Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?

如梅:我口渴了。我們去喝點什麼吧。

Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better packfirst.

雲波:如梅,再過兩個半小時我們的航班就要起飛了。 我們最好先收拾行李吧。

Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we haveenough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from therooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.

如梅:別擔心,雲波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我們有足夠的時間去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房間去取行李吧。 我到咖啡廳先去點飲料。

熱門標籤