如何用英語表達“同情”

來源:文萃谷 2.38W

Sympathy n. 同情(心);同情;(感情上的)支持

如何用英語表達“同情”

I have great sympathy for people in affliction. 我對那些受苦受難的人們充滿同情。

His wretchedness aroused our sympathy. 他的不幸激起了我們的同情。

Let me convey my deep sympathy to you. 允許我向您表示最深切的同情。

I show my deep sympathy to you for what you're suffering.我對你遭遇的這一切深表同情。

I have some sympathy with that point of view. 我比較贊成這種看法。

sympathize vi. 同情,支持

I know you feel angry, and I sympathize. 我知道你感到憤怒,我也有同感。

I sympathize with you; I've had a similar unhappy experience myself.我很同情你,我自己也有過類似的不幸遭遇。

He could neither understand nor sympathize with my eagerness.對於我的急切心情,他既無法理解也不能體諒。

I really sympathize with your sufferings. 我對你的痛苦表示真誠的'同情。

I sympathize with you from the bottom of my heart. 我打心底裏同情你。

總結:

Show / convey sympathy to somebody for something

Sympathize with something/somebody

Oh, poor man, come on, let me give you a hug, I sympathize with you fromthe bottom of my heart. Please take my sympathy for your sufferings. Loss of 2dollars is not that bad, here's my 5 dollars.可憐的人呢,過來,讓我給你一個擁抱,我從心底裏同情你。請接受我對你的痛苦的同情。丟了2塊錢也沒那麼糟,這是我的5塊錢,收下吧。

熱門標籤