英語口語三字通範文
All right already. 已經好了。
-My sister is angry with you. 我妹妹在生你氣啊。
-Why? What did I do? 為什麼?我做錯什麼了?
-You kicked her dog. 你踢了她的狗。
-All right already. I'll apologize. 好了,我這就去道歉。
-Hurry up. I'm on my way to date with Joan. 快點,我要去和Joan約會了。
-All right already. I just want to buy her a gift. 好了好了,我只想給她挑份禮物。
-But it's me that's dating her. 可是是我在和她約會呀!(又不是你)
-It's ok, she's just my sister. 好吧,她只是我妹妹。
Better than nothing. 有總比沒有強。
-What's for lunch? 午餐都有些什麼呀?
-All we have is canned fish. 我們只有魚罐頭。
-Better than nothing. 那總比什麼都沒有強。
-I'll heat it for you. 那我去熱一下給你吃。
-The raise is smaller than I'd hoped for. 加的薪水比我期望的少很多。
-How much is it? 加了多少呢?
-Only five percent. 只有5%。
-Oh, well. Better than nothing. 噢,但總比沒有強啊。
blah, blah, blah… 等等……
-My mom used to say, “You should do this, or do that. Do your homework, play the paino, read English, blah, blah, blah…” 我媽媽常吩咐我:“你應該做這些,做那些。做作業啦,彈鋼琴啦,讀英文啦,等等……”
-Me too. 我們同病相憐啊!
-The boss explains what supply and demand is and blah blah blah, but he never tells the solution to the market. 老闆解釋了什麼是供給和需求等等,但他沒有説出解決市場問題的方案。
-But that is the most important thing. 但是那才是最重要的事。
Business is business. 公事公辦。
-Since we are good friends, I don't need to give the invoice. 我們是好朋友,我就不必開發票了吧。
-No, I won't take it. Business is business. 那可不行。公是公,私是私啊。
-Are you going to fire William? 你想解僱威廉?
-Yes. It'll be difficult. 是的`,有點難辦啊!
-He's your friend, isn't he? 他不是你的好朋友嘛?
-Yes, but I still have to do it. Business is business. 是的,可我還得這麼做,公私分明嘛。
Come back anytime. 歡迎隨時再來。
-I enjoyed the dinner. 我真是飽餐了一頓。
-It was a pleasure. Come back anytime. 那太好了,歡迎您隨時光臨。
-I'm sure I will. Thank you. 一定會的,謝謝你了。
-You're welcome. Have a good night. 別客氣了,晚安。
-Hey, I had a great lunch. That sandwich was great. 我午餐吃得真飽,那個三明治太對我胃口了。
-Thanks, sir. Come back anytime. 謝謝您,先生。歡迎您隨時光臨!