銀行常見英語口語

來源:文萃谷 1.33W

導語:銀行,是依法成立的經營貨幣信貸業務的金融機構,是商品貨幣經濟發展到一定階段的產物。以下是小編整理銀行常見英語口語的資料,歡迎閲讀參考。

銀行常見英語口語

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

你想開哪種帳户?

Do you like to open a current account?

你想開一個活期存款帳户嗎?

A deposit or current account?

定期還是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

請告訴我你想存何種户頭?

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

支票户頭要收服務費,現金户頭不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

我們儲蓄存款的最低存款額是100美圓。

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

最低起存款額是5元。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

你可隨時以50美圓的起存額開立儲蓄帳户。

Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也可以起存。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。

I should like to open a current account.

我想開一個活期存款帳户。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.

我需開個支票帳户,這樣就能付帳。

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.

我們想知道如何開一個支票儲蓄帳户。

I have a checking account here.

我在這裏有一個支票存款帳户。

I think I'd like a deposit account.

我想要開個定期存款帳户。

Can I open a current account here?

我能否在這兒開個活期存款帳户?

I want to open a deposit account with you.

我要開個儲蓄帳户。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳户。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

請告訴我開個儲蓄帳户需要什麼手續。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款額夠嗎?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道開一個支票帳户200元存款是否夠。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

請告訴我如何經管這個帳户好嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

How much does each account cost?

每個帳户要花多少錢?

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我們這存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的户頭上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你計劃在你的户頭上定期存放多少錢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少錢要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我認為你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好的英語站,好嗎?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户頭上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把這些支票存在我的户頭上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款户頭上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工資支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在這兑換支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

請兑現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兑現這張匯款單。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結餘兑現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

請告訴我兑換支票收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎麼辦?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兑支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我們承兑這張支票的透支額只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

請背籤這張支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兑現支票,就不可打叉線。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每開一張支票將花2美圓。

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。

I want to close my account with you.

我想結束在你們這兒的帳户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想從這份信用證上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款結餘金額告訴我?

Please let me know my balance.

請告訴我結餘金額。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以為你可用支票提款支付購物費用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

你在本行的結餘是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支淨了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用證用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

請填寫取款單。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用證上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

六號櫃枱的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。

Please tell me how much you want to change.

請告訴我你要換多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少匯款換成日圓?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪種貨幣?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什麼要換的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要換哪種貨幣?

In what denominations?

要什麼面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

請告訴我要什麼鈔票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7張10元的可以嗎?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

換旅行支票嗎?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付錢給你。

How would you like it?

你要什麼面額的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

請在兑換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否請你給我兑換一些錢?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把這筆兑回成美圓。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能給我兑換這些法國法郎嗎?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部匯款換成美圓。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

請給我5張20元和10張一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圓票面為100美圓的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望給我10張面額為100美圓的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

請給我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

給我一些小票好嗎?

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

這種存款付給利息嗎?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

請告訴我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

該存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

儲蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六釐。

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.

請告訴我人民幣的現價。

What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?

你們今天人民幣現鈔的售價是多少?

What's the dollar going for today?

美圓今天的售價是多少?

Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.

我們100美圓的現鈔買入價是523元。

It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.

今天的賣出價是200法國法郎。

The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.

美圓現鈔買入價是100美圓付460元。

Useful Phrases

buying rate 買進價格

selling rate 賣出價格

And how much will it be in Japanese currency?

換成日本幣是多少?

How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?

300日圓可兑換多少錢?

I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.

我想知道德國馬克的兑換率。

What rate are you giving?

你們提供的兑換率是多少?

What's the exchange rate today?

今天的兑換率是多少?

Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.

請告訴我這些美圓可以兑換多少錢。

Please tell me the current rate for sterling.

請告訴我英國貨幣的現行兑換率。

If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.

請等一會兒,學英語的好網站,我查一下兑換率。

Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.

請等一會兒,我查一下美圓對人民幣的兑換率。

It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.

100美圓可兑470元。

The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.

今天的兑換率是一英鎊可兑200日圓。

The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.

旅行支票的兑換率是100美圓兑300元。

These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.

這些美圓可換1000元。

延伸閲讀:

基本解釋

銀行是金融機構之一,銀行按類型分為:中央銀行,政策性銀行,商業銀行,投資銀行,世界銀行,它們的.職責各不相同。

中央銀行:即中國人民銀行是我國的中央銀行。職責:執行貨幣政策,對國民經濟進行宏觀調控,對金融機構乃至金融業進行監督管理的特殊的金融機構。

政策性銀行:包括中國進出口銀行、中國農業發展銀行、國家開發銀行。職責:參股或保證的,不以營利為目的,專門為貫徹、配合政府社會經濟政策或意圖,在特定的業務領域內,直接或間接地從事政策性融資活動,充當政府發展經濟、促進社會進步、進行宏觀經濟管理工具的金融機構 。

商業銀行:包括中國工商銀行、中國農業銀行、中國銀行、中國建設銀行、中國郵政儲蓄銀行、交通銀行等。職責:通過存款、貸款、匯兑、儲蓄等業務,承擔信用中介的金融機構。商業銀行是金融機構之一,而且是最主要的金融機構,商業它主要的業務範圍有吸收公眾存款、發放貸款等。

投資銀行:包括高盛集團、摩根士丹利、花旗集團、富國銀行、法國興業銀行等 。職責:從事證券發行、承銷、交易、企業重組、兼併與收購、投資分析、風險投資、項目融資等業務的非銀行金融機構

世界銀行:用於資助國家克服窮困,各機構在減輕貧困和提高生活水平的使命中發揮獨特的作用。

詳細解釋

1.製造銀器的行業。《金瓶梅詞話》第九十回:“我便投在城內顧銀鋪,學會了此銀行手藝。”

2.通過存款、放款、匯兑、儲蓄等業務,承擔信用中介任務的信用機構。我國第一家銀行是中國通商銀行,1897年(光緒二十三年)成立。

梁啟超《變法通議·論變法不知本原之害》:“自餘庻政,若鐵路,若輪船,若銀行……莫不類是。”冰心《我們太太的客廳》:“我今天有點倦,銀行裏開會整開了一下午。”曹禺《日出》第二幕:“ 顧太太 ,你看胡四這兩天又不到銀行辦事來了。”

熱門標籤