10種掛斷電話的禮貌方式英語口語

來源:文萃谷 9.85K

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

10種掛斷電話的禮貌方式英語口語

我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the otherline.

抱歉,我不能再説了。還有個人在線。

3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

抱歉,我得掛電話了。我太太在等我。

4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.

我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。

5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.

我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有個電話打進來了。

7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?

8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我現在要去見一個客户。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?

9. I won't keep you any longer.

我不耽誤你時間了。

10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?

熱門標籤