張小嫻經典語錄英文版

來源:文萃谷 1.54W

★dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.

張小嫻經典語錄英文版

回憶裏繼續夢幻不如在地獄裏等待天堂。

★eternity is not a distance but a decision.

永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。

★fading is true while flowering is past.

凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去。

★For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miso much.

一份不渝的友誼,執着千萬個祝福,給我想念的朋友,温馨的問候。

★Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

假如沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

★Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裏,就把歡樂帶到哪裏。

★Need not be anyone understood, more don’t like anyone to explain themselves.

不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解釋自己。

★no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.

★Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

你知道思念一個人的'滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。

★if you shed tears when you mithe sun, you also mithe stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了。

★if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miall the shining stars

如果你為着錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯羣星了

★It is graceful grief and sweet sadneto think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的温馨。

★at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

★brief is life, but love is long.

生命雖短,愛卻綿長。

★it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝。

★Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味着什麼。

★It’s you that led me out of the lonelinewhen I was lost in my mind.

曾經迷惘的心中,是你牽引我走出寂寞。

熱門標籤