孤島危機3經典語錄

來源:文萃谷 2.24W

wenty-three years ago,the alien ceph invaded our stopped them. 23 年前異形 ceph 入侵我們的世界,我們阻止了它們。

孤島危機3經典語錄

I stopped them. 我阻止了它們。

But CELL corporation seized the opportunity, 但 CELL 公司趁機躋身空置的大位,

stepping into the power vacuum, 迅速將規模和影響力,

quickly growing in size and influence to the brink of world domination. 提升至足以稱霸世界的境界.

CELL took us all by me... CELL 讓我們全不知所措??連我也一樣??

They call me I'm the only one who knows what's coming. 他們叫我先知...也只有我知道接下來會發生什麼事.

CELL are not the real threat to our world. 對我們世界真正有威脅的人不是 CELL.

They most powerful alien-The Alpha Ceph-still lives. 最強大的異形—Ceph 主腦—仍然活着.

He showed me a glimpse of the future... 他讓我看了一眼未來??

He knows what drives me. 他知道我背後動力是什麼.

What I belive. 我的信仰.

That being a good soldier comes down to one thing... 要當好軍人只需一件事?

one single question:What are you prepared to sacrifice? ? 唯一的問題是,你準備好犧牲什麼?

"Remember me." “記住我.

” When they came to me with the nanosuit, 當他們拿納米生化裝來找我時,

I sacrificed Laurence Barnes,the man I was,to become Prophet. 他們拿納米生化裝來找我時,我犧牲掉了勞倫斯巴恩斯而成為先知,

When my own flesh and blood held me back, 我受限於自己血肉之軀時,

I sacrificed that too,Replaced it, like a spare part. 也像換零件一樣把它換掉了.

Victory costs. 勝利的'代價很高.

Every time, you pay a little more. 每一次你都得付出更多的代價.

I saw a glimpse of what's coming... 我對未來有過驚鴻一瞥?

there was nothing left of me to stop it. ?我也沒什麼能力去阻止它了.

When the greatest combat machine fails... 最強的戰鬥機器都失敗的時候?

what do we do then? What do I do ?! 我們該怎麼辦?我該怎麼辦?!

熱門標籤