表示真誠感謝的經典英文句子

來源:文萃谷 2.23W

想要對人表達感謝的時候,用哪些英文的句子會顯得比較真誠呢?本站小編給大家分享了真誠表示感謝的話,希望能夠對你有所幫助。

表示真誠感謝的經典英文句子

  表示感謝的英文句子

I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.

對於你給予我的無微不至的關懷,不勝感謝。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

為了使我去紐約的旅遊有趣(愉快)(大有收穫),您做了許多事,特此致謝。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。

you must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。

Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

Thanks a million (ever so much).

萬分(非常)感謝。

Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝......

I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝......

  真誠表達感謝的英文句子

I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...

為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。

There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。

Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多麼高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。

I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).

我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法,您的妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神祕)。

It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.

只有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.

你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的.安慰。

Thank you for the gift.

We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.

謝謝你饋贈禮品,

我們感激你的盛情,永遠珍愛你給我們的漂亮的饋禮。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.

我無法告訴你我收到你饋送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麼的高興。

You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.

你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality.

感謝你們的親切款待。

I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.

這是我度過的最愉快的時光。

表示感謝(express thanks):

I'm much obliged.我非常感謝。

Many thanks.多謝。

Many thanks for your coming here.多謝你的光臨。

Much appreciated.非常感謝。

Thank you.謝謝你。

Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。

Thank you very nuch.非常感謝你。

Thank you very nuch for the book.非常感謝你給我這本書

Thank you very nuch indeed.真的非常感謝你。

  感謝別人的經典句子英文版

Thanks a lot what you've told me.多謝你告訴我。

Thanks a billion.多謝。

Thanks a billion for the letter.謝謝你給我這封信。

Thanks very much.非常感謝。

Thanks very much for you invitation.非常感謝你的邀請。

I can never thank you enough.我對您永遠感激不盡。

I can never thank you enough for you generosity.我對您的慷慨大度永遠感激不盡。

I do appreciate your timely help.我的確很感激您的及時幫助。

I really can't thank you enough.我對您真是感激不盡。

I really can't thank you enough for the invitation.我對您的邀請真是感激不盡。

I really don't know how a can thank you enough.我真不知怎樣感謝你才好。

I should like to express my appreciation.我謹表示我的謝意。

I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness.我向您對我的好意表示感謝。

I should like to say how grateful i am.我謹表示我深切的謝意。

I should like to say how grateful i am for his invitation.他向我提供了消息,我表示深切的感謝。

I'm extremely grateful to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm much obliged to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm really very grateful to you.我真的非常感謝你。

I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.我真的非常感謝你的勸告。

I'm very much indebted to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm very much indebted to you for you kidness.我非常感謝你的好意。

It is very good of you to give me the book.你真是太好了,給了我那本書。

It's most thoughtful of you.您想得真周到

熱門標籤