常用英語單詞大全

來源:文萃谷 1.82W

cancellation 取消預定

常用英語單詞大全

imperial suite 皇室套房

presidential suite 總統套房

suite deluxe 高級套房

junior suite 簡單套房

mini suite 小型套房

honeymoon suite 蜜月套房

penthouse suite 樓頂套房

unmade room 未清掃房

on change 待清掃房

valuables 貴重品

room rate 房價

standard rate 標準價

en-suite 套房

family suite 家庭套房

twin room you 帶兩張單人牀的房間

double room 帶一張雙人牀的房間

advance deposit 定金

reservation 訂房間

registration 登記

rate sheets 房價表

tariff 價目表

porter 行李員

luggage/baggage 行李

registered/checked luggage 托運行李

light luggage 輕便行李

baggage elevator 行李電梯

baggage receipt 行李收據

trolley 手推車

storage room 行李倉

briefcase 公文包

suit bag 衣服袋

travelling bag 旅行袋

shoulder bag 揹包

trunk 大衣箱

suitcase 小提箱

name tag 標有姓名的標籤

regular flight 正常航班

non-scheduled flight 非正常航班

international flight 國際航班

domestic flight 國內航班

flight number 航班號

airport 機場

airline operation 航空業務

alternate airfield 備用機場

landing field 停機坪

international terminal 國際航班候機樓

domestic terminal 國內航班候機樓

control tower 控制枱

jetway 登機道

air-bridge 旅客橋

visitors terrace 迎送平台

concourse 中央大廳

loading bridge 候機室至飛機的連接通路

airline coach service 汽車服務

shuttle bus 機場內來往班車

look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】

2. you did a good job. (你幹得非常好。)【國際最通用的表揚!】

3. we’re so proud of you.(我們十分為你驕傲。)【最高級的表揚!】

4. i’m very pleased with your work.(我對你的工作非常滿意。)【正式、真誠的讚揚!】

5. this is really a nice place.(這真是個好地方!)【隨口就説、但效果很好的表揚!】

6. you’re looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【與眾不同的表揚!】

7. you always know the right thing to say.

= 8. you’re very eloquent.(你總是説話得體。)【高層次的表揚!】

9. nice going! = you did a good job.(幹得好!)【極其地道的表揚!】

10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表揚!】

11. everything tastes great.(每樣東西都很美味!)

12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可愛。)【外國人絕對喜歡聽的表揚!】

13. what an adorable baby!(多麼可愛的孩子。)【只管大膽用!】

14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我對你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】

16. you’ve got a great personality.(你的個性很好。)【一個非常安全的表揚!】

17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美國人極其喜歡的表揚!】

18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人驚訝。)【絕對和其他人不一樣的表揚!】

19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英語。)【用了六星級形容詞!】

20. you have a very successful business.(你的事業很成功。)【現代人非常喜歡聽!】

21. you’re very professional.(你非常專業。)【專業化的表揚!】

22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司給我留下深刻印象。)

23. you’re so smart.(你非常聰明。)

24. i envy you very much.(我非常羨慕你。)

25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)

26. you two make a lovely couple.(你們真是天生的一對!)

27. you’re really talented.(你很有天賦。)

28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那種顏色很好看。)

29. you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)

30. you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帥呆了。)

F: Welcome aboard!

F:歡迎你來本公司工作!

C: Thank you, I’m delighted to be working here, wald.

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布華奇先生。

F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck. It’s easier.

叫我布客就可以了,好嗎?我的全名是雷奇納客.布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

C: I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

除了布奇華先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替別人另外取綽號,不是很不禮貌嗎?

F: Will, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被呢稱為艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的名字。

F: It’s been our tradition ever since the company was don’t worry about the disrespect business, OK?

在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

C:I’ll try.

我會試試看。

F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr., atever is appropriate.

好。不過。如果有外人在時,如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司為先生、小姐或任何適當的稱謂。

F: To the outside world, our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的`和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

C:Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

F: (laughing) And don’t sir me either. Now I’ll show you your private office.

(笑着説)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

[辦公室]辦公室文祕用英語書寫數字注意事項

在平時辦公過程當中,特別是作為辦公室的文祕在英語語寫作中,經常會遇到數字;哪些場合用單詞表示,哪些場合用阿拉伯數字表示,往往使人難以確定,現行語法書中也極少涉及此類問題。實際上,以英語為母語的國家,在書寫數字時已形成幾條約定俗成的規則,現總結如下供讀者參考。

一、英美等國的出版社在排版時遵循一條原則,即1至10用單詞表示,10以上的數目用阿拉伯數字(也有的以100為界限),這條原則值得我們行文時借鑑。

Eg. That table measures ten feet by five.

那個工作台長10英尺,寬5英尺。

Eg. The traditional pattern of classroom experience at the college level brings the professor and a group of 20 to 30 students together for a 45-to-50-minute class session two or three times a week.

由一個教授和十名學生每週會晤兩三次,每次授課時間45到50分鐘,是大學程度課堂教學的傳統方式。

二、人數用阿技伯數字表示顯得更簡潔明瞭,但不定數量、近似值用單詞表示較恰當。

Eg. There are 203817 voters on the electoral rolls.

選舉名單上有203817個投票人。

Eg. Nearly thirty thousand voters took part in this election.

近3萬個投票人蔘加了這次選舉。

三、遇到日期、百分比、帶單位的特殊數字,通常用阿拉伯數字。

Eg. Maximum swivel of table is l20.

工作台的最大回轉角度是120度。

Eg. 3rd March l991或3 March l991;

a discount of 5 percent(5%的折扣);

Eg. purchased 7 yards of carpet

(買7碼地毯);

Eg. ordered 2 pounds of minced steak

(訂購2磅剁碎的肉)。

四、如果涉及的數目和單位是不定數,可用單詞表示。

Eg. about five miles per hour

(每小時大約5英里)

Eg. at least ten yards away

(至少有10碼遠)

Eg. hesitated for a moment or two

(猶豫了片刻)

Eg. I have warned you a hundred times

(我已經警告你多少遍了)。

五、在科技文章中,數字頻繁出現,用阿拉伯數字比用單詞陳述更有利。

Eg. The new engine has a capacity of 4.3 litres and a power out-put of 153 kilowatts at 4400 revolutions per minute.

這台新發動機的容積為4.3升,轉速為每分鐘4400轉時輸出功率是153千瓦。

Eg. We know that the weight of a cubic foot of air at 0oC and 76cm,pressure is 0.08l pound, or 12 cubic feet of air weigh a pound.

我們知道,1立方英尺的空氣在0攝氏度和760毫米汞柱壓力下,重量是0.81磅,也就是説12立方英尺空氣的重量是1磅。

六、句首不用阿拉伯數字,句末要儘量避免用阿拉伯數字。

Eg. 4th July is an important date in American history.

應該寫成The fourth of July...

Eg. 19 couples took part in the ballroom dancing competition.

19對選手參加了交際舞比賽。

應改寫成:Nineteen couples took...

Eg. 60%profit was a reported.

據報道有60%的利潤。

應改寫成:Sixty per cent profit…

Eg. 1345 kilograms force was applied at the center point of the bar.

試驗時在杆的中點加1345公斤力。

可改成When tested, a force of l345 kg was applied...

七、遇到分數,可用帶連字符號的單詞表示。

Eg. At 1east two-thirds of the class have had colds.

這個班至少有三分之二的學生患重感冒。

Eg. Nitrogen forms about four-fifths of the atmosphere.

氮約佔大氣的五分之四。

世界五大洲著名旅遊勝地中英文名稱

亞洲

the himalayas 喜馬拉雅山

great wall, china 中國長城

forbidden city, beijing, china 北京故宮

mount fuji, japan 日本富士山

taj mahal, india 印度泰姬陵

angkor wat, cambodia 柬埔寨吳哥窟

bali, indonesia 印度尼西亞巴厘島

borobudur, indonesia 印度尼西亞波羅浮屠

sentosa, singapore 新加坡聖淘沙

crocodile farm, thailand 泰國北欖鱷魚湖

pattaya beach, thailand 泰國芭堤雅海灘

babylon, iraq 伊拉克巴比倫遺蹟

mosque of st, sophia in istanbul (constantinople), turkey 土耳其聖索非亞教堂

美洲

niagara falls, new york state, usa 美國尼亞加拉大瀑布

bermuda 百慕大

honolulu, hawaii, usa 美國夏威夷火奴魯魯

panama canal 巴拿馬大運河

yellowstone national park, usa 美國黃石國家公園

statue of liberty, new york city, usa 美國紐約自由女神

times square, new york city, usa 美國紐約時代廣場

the white house, washington dc., usa 美國華盛頓白宮

world trade center, new york city, usa 美國紐約世界貿易中心

central park, new york city, usa 美國紐約中央公園

yosemite national park, usa 美國尤塞米提國家公園

grand canyon, arizona, usa 美國亞利桑那州大峽谷

hollywood, california, usa 美國加利佛尼亞好萊塢

disneyland, california, usa 加利佛尼亞迪斯尼樂園

las vegas, nevada, usa 美國內華達拉斯威加斯

miami, florida, usa 美國佛羅里達邁阿密

metropolitan museum of art, new york city, usa 紐約大都會藝術博物館

acapulco, mexico 墨西哥阿卡普爾科

cuzco, mexico 墨西哥庫斯科

Africa

suez canal, egypt 印度蘇伊士運河

aswan high dam, egypt 印度阿斯旺水壩

nairobi national park, kenya 肯尼亞內羅畢國家公園

cape of good hope, south africa 南非好望角

sahara desert 撒哈拉大沙漠

pyramids, egypt 埃及金字塔

the nile, egypt 埃及尼羅河

Oceania

great barrier reef 大堡礁

sydney opera house, australia 悉尼歌劇院

ayers rock 艾爾斯巨石

mount cook 庫克山

easter island 復活節島

Europe

notre dame de paris, france 法國巴黎聖母院

effiel tower, france 法國艾菲爾鐵塔

arch of triumph, france 法國凱旋門

elysee palace, france 法國愛麗捨宮

louvre, france 法國盧浮宮

kolner dom, koln, germany 德國科隆大教堂

leaning tower of pisa, italy 意大利比薩斜塔

colosseum in rome, italy 意大利古羅馬圓形劇場

venice, italy 意大利威尼斯

parthenon, greece 希臘巴台農神廟

red square in moscow, russia 莫斯科紅場

big ben in london, england 英國倫敦大笨鐘

buckingham palace, england 白金漢宮

hyde park, england 英國海德公園

london tower bridge, england 倫敦塔橋

westminster abbey, england 威斯敏斯特大教堂

monte carlo, monaco 摩洛哥蒙特卡羅

the mediterranean 地中海

乘飛機旅行常用英語語句及詞彙總結

第一部分、和服務人員的對話

我的座位在那裏?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向後傾倒? (向後座的乘客説)

May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽煙?

May I somke?

需要什麼飲料嗎?

What kind of drinks do you have?

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。

I feel cold(hot).

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

還有多久到達檀香山?

How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

這班班機會準時到達嗎?

Will this flight get there on time?

我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

I'm anxious about my connecting flight.

請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?

Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。

I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班機何時抵達?

What time does Flight 408 arrive?

機票多少錢?

How much is airfare?

我想要確認我預訂的機位。

Id like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

盥洗室在哪裏?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

第二部分、乘飛機旅行常用語句:買免税商品

請出示您的護照。

May I see your passport, please?

您要在美國待多久?

How long are you going to stay in America?

我會留在美國一個星期。

I will stay for one week.

您此行的目的為何?

What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何東西要申報嗎?

Do you have anything to declare?

我沒有東西申報。

I have nothing to declare.

對不起,哪裏是行李提領區?

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遺失申報處在哪裏?

Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪裏找到行李推車?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。

I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告訴我在哪裏兑換外幣嗎?

Can you tell me where to change money?

你們接受旅行支票嗎?

Can you accept travelers checks?

匯率是多少?

Whats the exchange rate?

我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。

Id like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

熱門標籤