面試英語口語對話材料

來源:文萃谷 1.85W

在求職面試時要用到英語的話,大家知道怎麼應對麼?下面是小編分享的跟面試有關的英語口語對話材料,希望能對大家有所幫助!

面試英語口語對話材料

I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.

從求職書中我瞭解到你已經有過一些當祕書的經驗

A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm applying for this post.

我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。

I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.

是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的位置,希望你的'祕書應該具備哪些素質。

A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.

我認為她首先應該工作努力。

I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.

我從人事部那裏得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。

I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?

我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?

A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.

我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。

I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?

我想知道是什麼原因促使你來應聘這個職位?

A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.

我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。

A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.

我瞭解到你打算招聘一個主管祕書。

A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.

作為這兒的祕書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,並與辦公室同事和睦相處。

I:How do you feel about routine work?

你對日常工作處理怎麼樣?

A:I've been well trained for this.

我是接受過嚴格訓練的。

A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.

這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。

A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.

我認為這也意味着老闆和祕書應該相互尊重。

A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.

這説明我的決策能力還有待於提高。

A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?

起薪是多少?還有什麼福利待遇嗎?

i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?

請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?

熱門標籤