買藝術品的旅遊英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.75W

旅遊時看到了心儀的當地藝術品,大家會不會有購買的衝動?下面是小編整理的關於買藝術品的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

買藝術品的旅遊英語口語

  Kathy and Evan visit a local art gallery near Kings New Square.

  凱西和艾凡參觀了國王新廣場附近的一家當地美術館。

E:I like these etchings, Kathy. Let's stop in here to take a look.

艾凡:凱西,我喜歡這些蝕刻畫。咱們進去看看吧。

K:I don't know, Evan. This place looks pretty ritzy.

凱西:艾凡,我不知道該不該進去 。這個地方看起來很豪華。

E:Come on. We're just going to have a look. All galleries look ritzy, but sometimes you can find a good buy.

艾凡:拜託。我們只是進去看看而已。所有的美術館看起來都很豪華,但是有時候你可以買到很划算的東西。

K:It's up to enter and look around.

凱西:由你決定。他們進去逛了起來。

K:You're right, Evan. These etchings, paintings, and silkscreens are really nice. Too bad we can't afford anything.

凱西:艾凡,你説得對。這些蝕刻畫、水彩畫和絹畫真的很不錯。只可惜我們買不起任何東西。

E:I don't know about that. Look at this glass etching of the Little Mermaid.

艾凡:我看不見得。看這件刻有小美人魚的.玻璃器皿。

K:Ooh! That is pretty, Evan. It must have taken a lot of time to etch that. Very fine detail, and a good likeness, too. I don't dare ask how much it is.

凱西:哦!艾凡,好漂亮哦,蝕刻這個圖案一定花了不少時間。刻工精細又很逼真。我沒有勇氣問它要多少錢。

E:38 euros.

艾凡:三十八歐元。

K:And that is...?

凱西:那就等於……?

E:About fifty bucks. To me, it's worth it.

艾凡:五十元美金左右。對我來説,它值這個價錢。

K:If you have enough, then go for it!

凱西:如果你錢夠的話,就去買吧!

  相關詞彙

ing 蝕刻版畫

y 豪華的

3.a good buy 很划算的購買物

bargain 交易&vi

's up to you.你決定。

screen 絹畫

detail (原指“細緻的細節”)刻工精細,畫工細膩

ness 相似

熱門標籤