關於外出旅遊的英語口語對話

來源:文萃谷 1.01W

旅遊是指遊玩,通常是團體出行,在時間上是很短暫的。下面是小編整理的和外出旅遊相關的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

關於外出旅遊的英語口語對話

  我好像暈機了怎麼辦?

Flight attendant:

What's the matter, sir? You look pale.

怎麼啦,先生?您看起來臉色蒼白。

Benjamin:

I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

我感覺頭暈,虛弱。耳朵也有點疼,我想我是病了。

Flight attendant:

Are you often traveling by plane?

您經常乘坐飛機嗎?

Benjamin:

No, this is the second time.

不,這是第二次。

Flight attendant:

That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

那就對了。如果您不是經常乘坐飛機這就是正常的。放鬆點。

Benjamin:

Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

為什麼在飛機上會有這種感覺?我感覺很難受。

Flight attendant:

Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

不用擔心,先生。只是由於低氣壓的緣故。

Benjamin:

What should I do about it?

我該怎麼做呢?

Flight attendant:

You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

如果嚼點口香糖或花生會感覺舒服些。

Benjamin:

OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

好的。謝謝。真的有用麼?我來試試。

Flight attendant:

Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

感覺好些了嗎?需要藥片嗎?

Benjamin:

Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

好多了,謝謝。我感覺很累,但是睡不着。

Flight attendant:

So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

戴上眼罩會睡得舒服點。

Benjamin:

I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

我不習慣戴着那個。謝謝。

Flight attendant:

If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

如果您試着去適應目的地的`當地時間,您會感覺舒服很多。請試着睡一覺,並按照洛杉磯時間來進餐。

Benjamin:

Thank you so much.

非常感謝。

Flight attendant:

You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.

不客氣。如果需要什麼幫助,請按按鈕。

  飛往倫敦的報到處在哪兒?

Jane:

Thank you so much.

謝謝。

Peter:

You are welcome.

不客氣

Peter:

Yes, madam. The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.

太太,英國航空公司飛往倫敦的報到處在那邊。

Jane:

I’m taking BA Flight 123 to Lundon. Can you tell me where the reporting desk is, please.

我要乘英國航空公司飛往倫敦的123 航班。請問報到處在哪兒?

熱門標籤