旅遊實用英語口語句子

來源:文萃谷 3W

準備出國遊玩的小夥伴,一些常用的英語口語學會了嗎?以下本站小編整理的旅遊實用英語口語句子,歡迎閲讀!

旅遊實用英語口語句子

Thank you.謝謝。

You've welcome.不用客氣。

Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打擾一下,先生,你可以告訴我到北京賓館最近怎麼走?

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京賓館?沿着這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。

The hotel is at the end of that street.賓館就在街道的盡頭。

How long will it take to get there?去那兒得多長時間?

About 10 minutes.大約得走10分鐘。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?

Isn't there a public pool near here?這附近有沒有公共游泳池?

Where is Chinatown?中國城在哪裏?

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你準備點菜嗎?

Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鴨。

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。

How long?多久?

About forty minutes, I think.我想大約40分鐘。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。

Is this my meal?這是我的菜嗎?

What did you order?您點了什麼?

The fried scallops.炸乾貝。

Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄錯了。

Would you get me some more water, please?麻煩你再幫我加點水,行嗎?

OK.好的。

Is this what I ordered?這是我點的嗎?

I don't think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿來的是我所點的嗎?

I'd like to cash this check.我想兑現這張支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification?你能給我什麼證明身份的文件嗎?

I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只帶了駕駛執照,這樣夠了嗎?

That should do.那應該可以了。

Will it take long?要很久嗎?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的,請在支票背面簽名。

Are you the loans-officer?你是貸款部負責人嗎?

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎?

Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想辦一筆貸款。

Alright. Please sit down.好的,請坐下。

It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想貸款買輛汽車。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兑現。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑現這張支票嗎?

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。

I'd like to loan some money.我想貸點錢。

I'm here for some financing.我是為了一點融資而來。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些錢。

I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想買這封信的郵票。

Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。

How much will it be?要多少錢?

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信還是快遞?

Just the regular.平信就好了。

That'll be four yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的'信件到達目的地要多久?

Just two days.只要兩天。

Thanks.謝謝。

Good day.再見!

Good day also to you.再見!

What can I do for you?我能幫你什麼忙?

Is this where I claim parcels?這裏是領包裹的地方嗎?

No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,請到第三十六號窗口。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

That's nothing at all.不用客氣。

How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要用幾天?

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快會被收到?

How soon will my mail be received by the other end?

If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!

Thank you for taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。

Here's something for you.這有東西送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。

Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。

Have a nice flight.祝您一路順風。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

Happy langings!一路順風!

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓陸,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.謝謝,陸先生。請稍等,我查一下訂房名單。

That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,從台北來的?

Yes, it is.是的,沒錯。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪裏走嗎?

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。

Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兑換美國運通的旅行支票。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每問題。先生,請您在支票背後簽上名字和護照號碼。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。

Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。

I have room reserved.我已訂了房。

Please wait a second.請稍等。

Please hold on a moment.請等會兒。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我這裏是1116號房間。

Yes? Can I do something for you?什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎?

I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結賬。

I have your bill right here.您的賬單在這裏。

Thank you.謝謝。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記賬?

No, I didn't.沒有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。賬單上總共是300元整。

May I check it?我可以核對一下嗎?

By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。

What is this charge here?這是什麼費用?

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。

I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎?

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

May I look it over?我可以過目一遍嗎?

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。

Do you accept credit cards?你們接受信用卡嗎?

Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行嗎?

Will you honor a credit card?你們承認信用卡嗎?

Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打擾一下,請你告訴我到玩具部門怎麼走好嗎?

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告訴我電梯在哪裏嗎?

Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。

熱門標籤