端午節情景英語口語對話
關於端午節,中國人當然很熟悉,但是外國人就不一定了。不信?那我們來看下面的兩個有關端午節的英語口語對話,一起練習起來吧。喜歡的還可以關注應屆畢業生考試網,以獲得更多實用信息。
端午節情景英語口語對話一:A:Could you tell me the origin of the Dragon-Boat Festival?
把端午節的來歷告訴我好嗎?
B:Yes,it's a way to commemorate a great ancient romantic poet,and the race is a symbol of the attempt to save him.
好的,這是人們紀念古代一位偉大的浪漫主義詩人的活動.龍舟比賽是奮力救詩人的象徵。
A:I they succeed in the end?
我明白了,他最後得救了嗎?
B:Of course drowned.
沒有,他還是淹死了。
端午節情景英語口語對話二:A:We have another traditional holiday-the Dragon Boat Festival.
A:我們還有一個傳統的節日:端午節。
B:When is it?
B:它是在什麼時候?
A:It falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar I month.
A:是在農曆五月初。
B:Could you tell me the origin of the two festivals?
B:你能告訴我它的'來歷嗎?
A:OK. The Dragon Boat Festival is a way to commemorate a great ancient poet named Quyuan. On that day, people will hold a boat race as a symbol of the attempt to save him who threw himself into the river.
A:好。端午節是為了紀念一位古代的偉大詩人屈原。人們在那天要舉行划龍舟比賽,象徵他們在奮力救投江自盡的屈原。
B:Why do people eat rice cakes on that day?
B:那為什麼人們要在那天吃棕子?
A:In order to prevent the fish from eating the poet's body.
A:為了不讓魚吃掉詩人的身體。
B:It sounds so moving.
B:聽起來很感人。