如果沒有手機你的生活會變成怎樣英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.43W

手機已經成為現代人最重要的財產與私密物件之一了。你想過如果沒有手機你的生活會變成怎樣的嗎?我們就以此為話題,為大家提供兩篇英語口語對話練習。

如果沒有手機你的生活會變成怎樣英語口語

  如果沒有手機你的生活會變成怎樣英語口語

A: I really had a bad luck today.

A: 我今天真倒黴。

B: What happened?

B: 怎麼了?

A: I had my cell phone stolen when shopping.

A: 我今天出去逛街時,手機不

B: It 's really troublesome.

B: 這的確比較鬱悶。

A: Yes. The cell phone itself is not so important, but the information stored in it is important. Now, I can not even remember any phone numbers to make a call.

A: 是啊,手機本身倒沒什麼,關鍵是裏面存的東西比較重要

啊。現在我想聯繫別人一下都想不起來號碼了。

B: You'd better go to the mobile phone company office to recover your number as soon as possible.

B: 我覺得你最好還是趕快去移動營業大廳,辦理補卡手續

A: Well, first I have to buy another cell phone. Spend money again!

A: 嗯,我還得先去買個手機回來,又要花錢了。

B: Ha-ha, the new one will come only after the old one leaves.

B: 呵呵,舊的不去,新的不來嘛。

A: And the trouble also comes.

A: 麻煩也跟着一塊兒來了。

B: Just be careful to be out in future.

B: 以後出去時小心點吧。

A: You are right. Thieves are a real problem now.

A: 是啊,現在這些小偷真是個問題。

  如果沒有手機你的生活會變成怎樣英語口語二

A: Hey! Do you have a plan or tomorrow?

A: 嘿,你明天有安排嗎?

B: Not yet. Why? Do you have some good ideas?

B: 暫時沒呢,怎麼了?你有什麼好想法嗎?

A: Well, let 's go out shopping. I want to buy a new cell phone. I can see whether there are some new styles

in the cell phone market.

A: 那我們明天逛街去吧。我想換個手機,正好去手機市場看看最近有什麼新款嗎。

B: What? Change it again? You just bought this one two months ago. Is it broken?

B: 什麼?又換手機?你現在用的'這個是兩個月前才買的。壞了嗎?

A: No, but it's already out of time now. Last week, Xiao Li bought a great cell phone with all amazing functions.

A: 沒壞啊,不過這個於機都落伍了。小麗上星期買的那個新手機,功能超級棒的。

B: I really don't know what to say.

B: 我真是沒話説了。

A: The cell phone is a necessity for us to follow the fashion.

A: 手機可是當今時尚達人的必備品。

B: Well, I really have no interest in your fashion theory. You are really a cell phone fan!

B: 算了,懶得聽你的這些時尚理論。你可真是個“手機迷”啊!

熱門標籤