BEC初級閲讀素材精選

來源:文萃谷 3.16W

BEC初級閲讀的一些素材是能夠幫助我們獲取高分的好工具,下面小編就來大家分享一些精華素材,大家趕緊來看看吧!

BEC初級閲讀素材精選

閲讀素材一

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

辦公室文員: 早上好。這裏是奧德賽企劃公司。我能為您提供什麼幫助嗎?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是國際通訊公司的尼克·戴爾文。可以幫我轉接海倫·特納嗎?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

辦公室文員: 請稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海倫: 謝謝……你好,尼克。很高興接到你的電話。英國那邊的天氣怎麼樣?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

尼克: 就今年這個時候來講,還是相當不錯的。紐約那邊的天氣呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.

海倫: 恐怕不怎麼樣。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

尼克: 那真糟糕,因為我正打算下禮拜過去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海倫: 真的嗎?嗯,我希望你來的時候能順便過來看看我們,可以嗎?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

尼克: 這正是我打電話想要告訴你的事情。下禮拜二,我要在波士頓會見一個客户。我希望,在那之前或之後我們能找個時間見一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海倫: 太好了。那樣我們就有機會帶領你參觀一下會議中心了,而且我們還可以順便去凱薩飯店,葛雷格已經在那裏為你安排好了接待活動。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking.

尼克: 我也是這麼想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?

海倫: 嗯,你説你要在禮拜二的`時候到波士頓?那是8號吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the d that be possible?

尼克: 沒錯。那樣的話,我也可以在去之前先去紐約一趟——可能是禮拜一的時候——那沒問題吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  閲讀素材二

作為職場中的一員,我們免不了要外出辦公。為了使自己的工作更有效率,我們就需要提前和對方確定好相關事宜,這時,電話就發揮了相當重要的作用。而善於使用電話的人,不僅能通過電話把事情辦得圓滿,還可以用它來解決當面不好説的許多問題呢!下面,我們就來學習一下如何用電話預約和解決問題。

GREGG: Hello.

葛雷格: 你好。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for Helen. Do you want to take the call?

辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找海倫。你想接這個電話嗎?

GREGG: Yeah. OK. Thanks. Hi, Nick. Gregg Anderson here.

葛雷格: 是。好。謝謝。你好,尼克。我是葛雷格·安德森。

NICK: Hello, Gregg. I was hoping to speak to Helen.

尼克: 你好,葛雷格。我本來想找海倫的。

GREGG: Sorry, Helen’s away on business. Can I help?

葛雷格: 對不起,海倫外出辦公了。我能幫忙嗎?

NICK: Yes, Gregg, I think you probably can. I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news. It’s the trip over for Electronica.

尼克: 是的,葛雷格,我想你或許可以。恐怕我有一些壞消息。那是關於參加電子元器件展會的事情。

GREGG: Uh-huh?

葛雷格: 嗯嗯?

NICK: Yes, I’m afraid we’ve had a bit of an internal reorganization here and we’ll be sending a much smaller team.

尼克: 是的,恐怕由於我們進行了一個小的內部調整,所以我們的代表團要比原計劃的小很多。

GREGG: Well, does this mean you won’t be needing the same-sized booth, then?

葛雷格: 嗯,那這是否意味着你們不再需要同樣大小的展位了?

NICK: I’m afraid so. There’ll just be Diane and myself. We won’t be able to handle such a large stand.

尼克: 恐怕是這樣的。只有黛安和我會去。我們不可能使用那麼大的一個展位。

GREGG: So, you’d like me to look into that, would you?

葛雷格: 所以,你希望我處理一下這件事,是吧?

NICK: I would be very grateful.

尼克: 非常感謝。

GREGG: OK, well, I suppose this will also have implications for the reception on Saturday night?

葛雷格: 好,那麼,我想這可能還意味着禮拜日的接待活動要有所調整了?

NICK: Yes, I’m afraid so. I would hope that we could still go ahead with it but it’ll have to be on a reduced budget.

尼克: 是的,恐怕是這樣的。我希望,我們還是按計劃走,只不過預算少了。

熱門標籤