最新劍橋商務英語考試詞句複習輔導

來源:文萃谷 2.12W

世間的活動,缺點雖多,但仍是美好的。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的最新劍橋商務英語考試詞句複習輔導,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

最新劍橋商務英語考試詞句複習輔導

我還要再確認嗎? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

還有更早一點的嗎? Is there any earlier one?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎? Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

火車通行證有折扣嗎? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

我可以確認我的班機嗎? May I reconfirm my flight?

他們全部不預訂的嗎? Are they all non-reserved seats?

我一定要預訂座位嗎? Do I have to reserve a seat?

我可以看時刻表嗎? May I see a timetable?

我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?

你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你們還有別的班機嗎? Do you have any other flights?

你要什幺時間離開呢? When would you like to leave?

我可以用電話確認嗎? Can I reconfirm by phone?

我到哪裏可以預訂? Where can I make a reservation?

我需要預訂餐車嗎? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

這是每日航班嗎? Is this a daily flight?

對不起,我可以上車嗎? Excuse me. May I get by?

坐船到那裏要花多少錢? How much does it cost to go there by ship?

我可以取消這張票嗎? Can I cancel this ticket?

把它託運到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

請把你的行李打開。 Please open your baggage.

請你填寫這張入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請讓我看看你的護照。 Let me see your passport, please.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的.問題。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

如果他有什幺意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎? So our evenings will be quite full then?

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。 Thatll put us both in the picture.

那幺我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

我還不能馬上説定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.

謝謝你們的合作。 Thank you for you cooperation.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

熱門標籤