2017年劍橋商務英語高級實用情景口語
在商務場合中,如何用英語談論數量和種類呢?以下本站小編整理的2017年劍橋商務英語高級實用情景口語,希望對大家有所幫助,更多信息請關注應屆畢業生網!
商務英語如何談論數量和種類:
第一句:How many do you intend to order?
你們想訂多少?
A: How many do you intend to order?
你們想訂多少?
B: I want to order 900 dozen.
我們想訂900打。
A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
目前我們至多隻能提供600打。
B: Oh, it can't satisfy our demand.
噢,這不能滿足我們的需求。
第二句:It seems the market in your area is really big.
好像你們地區的市場真的很大。
A: It seems the market in your area is really big.
好像你們地區的市場真的很大。
B: Yes, so can you offer more? The market is promising for the products.
是的,所以你們可以提供更多的商品嗎?我方市場需求的確很大。
A: Why not think abou the product B?
為何不考慮一下乙類產品呢?
B: According to our market survey, style A has a more prospective market.
根據我們的市場調查,甲類產品的`市場前景更加廣闊。
如果產品的數量不能滿足進口方的需求,出口方可以試圖將自己的其他類商品推銷給進口方,避免造成客户的流失。
其他表達法:
We can supply any resonable quantity of this merchandise.
對此產品,我們能提供任何適當的數量。
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我們相信能在數量上更好地使客户滿意。
Finding the Approachable People at the Business/Social Function
平易近人在業務/社會中的作用
陳豪在北京的ABC美國公司工作。他下班後跟美國同事Amy一起去參加應酬。
(Office ambience)
C: 謝謝你陪我來,Amy, 每次公司有這種應酬,我都特別不自在。
A: Why not? They are usually upscale events held in attractive places with good food.
C: 吃的倒是不錯,可我不習慣跟陌生人接觸。
A: That's one of the reasons we go, to meet other business people and build productive relationships.
C: 那除了多認識人,還有其他原因嗎?
A: Yes, reconnecting with people to maintain professional contacts.
C: 遇到熟人還好,不過我最怕的就是跟陌生人打交道,老覺得特尷尬。
A: We talked a while back about being prepared, finding out about the people who will be at the event and planning what you will talk about.
C: 我每次都準備得挺好,可一到現場,就不知所措了。怎樣做才能不讓人覺得魯莽呢?
A: To be courteous, you need to know which people are approachable and which ones are not.
C: 我怎麼知道什麼人願意理睬我呢?
A: Let's find a quiet spot where I can give you a few tips.
陳豪和Amy走到一個人少得地方。
C: Any,你快告訴我,什麼樣的人我可以主動走過去搭訕呢?
A: The most approachable ones are standing alone. They are probably looking for someone to talk to.
C: 如果他們不想説話呢?
A: There are signals you can use to see if the person standing alone is friendly or not.
C: 你是説肢體語言嗎?
A: That's right. Look the other person in the eye as you approach. If he looks away or ignores you, that's a clear message that he is not interested in meeting you.
C: 如果他避開我的目光,就是沒興趣。那你剛才説的微笑呢?
A: After you have made eye contact, smile at the person. If he returns your smile, you have a non-verbal invitation to approach.
C: 如果從對方的肢體語言能看出,他不願跟別人交談呢?
A: Move on and look for someone else.
C: 那如果大家都在交談,我就只好能別人來找我了?
A: That would be a waste of time. Look for a group of three or more people and try the same tactic.
C: 那我是不是要立刻進行自我介紹?
A: Walk up to the group, stand slightly back, make eye contact with each one and smile. A soon as they acknowledge you, introduce yourself.
C: 如果他們對我不理不睬呢?
A: Same as before. Keep moving until you find welcoming people.
C: 那 是不是隻有有兩個人在交談,應該更容易加入吧?
A: Absolutely not. Those are the people you want to avoid.