聽電影《當幸福來敲門》學英語
當幸福來敲門講述一個銷售員逆襲的故事,以下本站小編整理的關於電影當幸福來敲門的台詞,希望對大家練習聽力有所幫助,更多信息請關注應屆畢業生網!
The Pursuit of Happyness
當幸福來敲門
-I think I should make a list.
-我應該列一份清單。
-What do mean?
-你在説什麼?
-For your birthday gifts?
-為了你想要的'生日禮物嗎?
-Yeah.
-對。
-You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?
-你只有兩、三個選擇耶。
-Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.
-我知道啦 我只想邊看邊考慮,看該挑哪一個。
-Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.
-好吧,聰明,列清單吧
-Can you spell everything you're thinking of?
-你會拼字嗎?
-I think so.
-應該會
-All right. That's good.
-好,很好
-How you doing in here, man?
-你不會有問題吧?
-Okay.
-沒問題
-Can we go to the park today, after?
-今天下課能去公園玩嗎?
-No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.
-不曉得,我得去奧克蘭 再説吧
-Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later.
-親一下,回頭見囉
-Oh, excuse me... is somebody gonna clean this off?
-不好意思,幾時才會把這個塗鴉擦掉?
-And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.
-Y?我跟你説過這個,“幸福” 的英文拼法 中間是I不是Y
-I'm Chris Gardner.
-我是克里斯賈納
-I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years I made up my mind as a young kid... when I had children... children were gonna know who their father was.
-28歲那年我才第一次見到父親,於是我下定決心,如果我有小孩,他們一定要知道父親是誰。
-This is part of my life story.
-這是我的人生故事
-This part is called "Riding the Bus."
-這一個人生階段叫做 “搭公車”。
-What's that?
-那是什麼?
-It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
-那是時光機器,對不對?看起來很像時光機器.一定是啦,帶我一起走
-This machine... machine on my lap...
-這台機器,我抱着的這台機器....
-This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...
-這傢伙有時光機器,他用來回到過去
-It is not a time 's a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I sell for a living.
-並不是時光機器,而是手提骨質密度掃描機,我賴以維生的醫療器材
-Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. I appreciate it.
-多謝您在百忙之中抽空見我,我很感激
-We just don't need it, Chris. It's unnecessary and expensive.
-我們不需要,克里斯。這機器又貴又沒用
-Well, maybe next...
-好吧,也許下次……
重點詞彙
pursuit [pə'sju:t]
lap [læp]
portable ['pɔ:təbl]
device [di'vais]
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]
unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]