英語聽力練習:《重返17歲》

來源:文萃谷 2.27W

電影的劇情負責給我們帶來歡樂和啟發,台詞又是練習英語的好材料。以下本站小編整理的關於《重返17歲》的電影台詞,希望對大家練習英語聽力有所幫助,更多信息請關注應屆畢業生網!

英語聽力練習:《重返17歲》

JANE: Ned, Ned, Ned. - Oh, sorry.

- 奈德,奈德,奈德- 借過

JANE: Ned. Yeah. Hi. - Hi.

- 奈德,嗯,嗨- 嗨

- I need to talk to you. - What are you doing?

- 我得和你談談- 你在做什麼?

I practiced this, uh.

我練習很久了

Okay.

好吧

I have just seen my best friend lose everything than means anything to him.

我才見到我最好的朋友失去 每件事物超過方法任何事對他

And maybe we’ll never be there, but...

我剛剛目睹了我最好的朋友失去了 對他來説意味着一切的東西

Yes, I understand, but I have told you before that I am the principal...

好的,我明白,但是我告訴過你 在我當上校長之前…

- Yes. I cannot be seen...

- 嗯- …我是不能被人發現…

my students’ parents.

…我和學生的家長在一起的

But, Jane, how can you be seen with me...

可是,簡,當我穿着這件隱身斗篷時…

I’m wearing the cloak of invisibility?

…你怎麼會被看見和我在一起?

Jane, all I’m asking is a chance for us to be friends.

簡,我所乞求的只是一個 成為好朋友的機會

Because you’re the one I want by my side...

因為你就是那個當我進攻 精靈城堡的時候…

I’m storming the Elvish Castle of Ganakinesh.

…希望能夠陪伴在我身邊的人

You can plunder my dungeon anytime.

你可以隨時劫掠我的地下城

I’ll bring my long bow.

我會帶着我的長弓

TEAM: Warriors! Yeah!

勇士隊!耶!

Come on.

加油

Oh, my God.

噢,我的上帝

MAGGIE: Mom? Are you okay?

媽?你沒事吧?

I can’t be here again. I have to go.

我不能再一次待在這裏了,我得走了

SCARLET: The game. That’s your future. MIKE: The baby’s my future.

- 比賽,那是你的未來- 孩子才是我的未來

SCARLET: That’s crazy, Mike. No, I can’t let you throw this all away.

- 你瘋了- 不,我不能讓你放棄這一切

JANITOR: High school star. Never lived up to potential.

校園明星,從來都無愧於你的潛質

- What are you doing? MIKE: I want to live in the past.

- 你在搞什麼鬼?- 我想要回到過去

JANITOR: I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.

我敢打賭你會想要再重來一次

Hello?

喂?

NED: It’s a classic transformation story.

這是一個經典的變身故事

MIKE: Spirit guide?

精神引導者?

You and me, we’re in this together.

你和我,我們會一起面對

It’s your turn now.

該你上場了

Traveling.

帶球走步

Green ball! 界外球!

界外球!

O’Donnell, get in there!

奧唐納,快上場!

Scarlet!

斯嘉麗!

Scar?

斯嘉?

Scarlet?

斯嘉麗?

It is you.

真的是你

MIKE: Hi.

"Hi"?

“嗨”?

I can explain.

我可以解釋

You can?

你可以?

No, not at all.

不,其實不行

- You didn’t have to come after me again. - Yes, I did, because I love you.

- 你不用再一次為我追出來- 我還是會,因為我愛你

You’re the best decision I ever made, I just forgot.

你是我一生中所作出的.最好的選擇 我只是一時忘記了

And then I fell off a bridge and things got pretty weird after that.

後來我從一座橋上掉下去了 事情就變得怪異起來

But I’m never going to forget again.

但是我永遠都不會再忘記了

Look, I know that I’ve been in a bad mood for the last...

我知道我後來脾氣特別糟…

...20 years.

…20年了

But if you let me, I swear, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.

但是如果你給我機會,我發誓 我會用我的餘生來補償你

I thought I wanted a second chance at life...

我本以為我想要我的人生做一次改變…

now I know I just want a second chance with y...

…但是現在我知道我 我真正想重來的是和你…

Weird.

真奇怪

Yeah.

是的

I missed you.

我好想你

Yeah, I’m gonna put you down because this was a lot easier before.

好吧,我得把你放下了 因為以前這樣要容易得多

Yeah, you did have that six-pack thing going.

是啊,你的確把那六塊腹肌弄沒了

Is there any chance I’ll see that again?

我還有機會再看見它們嗎?

I knew you were checking me out.

我就知道你一直在盯着我

Go! Go! Go!

上!上!上!

SCARLET: Adults can have that, though.

成年人都有那個

MIKE: Well, I’ll work on it. Maybe I’ll jog home.

好吧,我來想辦法 或許我們可以慢跑回家

Ned, hey.

奈德,嗨

I packed up all my stuff and I wanted to give your key back and say thanks.

我把我的東西都打包好了 我來把鑰匙還你並且跟你説聲謝謝

熱門標籤