關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語

來源:文萃谷 2.55W
關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語1

A:I'm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.

關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語

我現在是在松山機場,正準備離境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。

B:Yes, Ma'am. May I have your name and room number?

是的,夫人。請問你的姓名和住房號碼是什麼?

A:My name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.

我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的'飯店,房號是132號。

B:What kind of watch is it?

是哪種類型的表呢?

A:It's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.

是精工新牌手錶。

B:Yes, we have it.

是的,我們有這個表。

A:Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?

我很高興聽到這一消息。請你把它送到希爾頓飯店好嗎?

關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語2

A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。

B:Is that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?

A:I am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。

B:Then we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約定時間好嗎?

A:Certainly, what time will you come back?

可以,你們什麼時候回來呢?

B:At 7, please.

7點鐘。

A:How many in your party?

你們宴會有多少人呢?

B:A party of 13.

一共13個人。

A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.

好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。

熱門標籤