關於外出旅遊的英語口語對話
旅遊是指遊玩,通常是團體出行,在時間上是很短暫的。下面是小編整理的和外出旅遊相關的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
我好像暈機了怎麼辦?
Flight attendant:
What's the matter, sir? You look pale.
怎麼啦,先生?您看起來臉色蒼白。
Benjamin:
I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.
我感覺頭暈,虛弱。耳朵也有點疼,我想我是病了。
Flight attendant:
Are you often traveling by plane?
您經常乘坐飛機嗎?
Benjamin:
No, this is the second time.
不,這是第二次。
Flight attendant:
That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.
那就對了。如果您不是經常乘坐飛機這就是正常的。放鬆點。
Benjamin:
Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.
為什麼在飛機上會有這種感覺?我感覺很難受。
Flight attendant:
Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.
不用擔心,先生。只是由於低氣壓的緣故。
Benjamin:
What should I do about it?
我該怎麼做呢?
Flight attendant:
You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.
如果嚼點口香糖或花生會感覺舒服些。
Benjamin:
OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.
好的。謝謝。真的有用麼?我來試試。
Flight attendant:
Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?
感覺好些了嗎?需要藥片嗎?
Benjamin:
Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.
好多了,謝謝。我感覺很累,但是睡不着。
Flight attendant:
So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.
戴上眼罩會睡得舒服點。
Benjamin:
I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.
我不習慣戴着那個。謝謝。
Flight attendant:
If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.
如果您試着去適應目的地的`當地時間,您會感覺舒服很多。請試着睡一覺,並按照洛杉磯時間來進餐。
Benjamin:
Thank you so much.
非常感謝。
Flight attendant:
You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.
不客氣。如果需要什麼幫助,請按按鈕。
飛往倫敦的報到處在哪兒?
Jane:
Thank you so much.
謝謝。
Peter:
You are welcome.
不客氣
Peter:
Yes, madam. The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.
太太,英國航空公司飛往倫敦的報到處在那邊。
Jane:
I’m taking BA Flight 123 to Lundon. Can you tell me where the reporting desk is, please.
我要乘英國航空公司飛往倫敦的123 航班。請問報到處在哪兒?