关于酒店客房服务的英语情景口语

来源:文萃谷 2.55W
关于酒店客房服务的英语情景口语1

A:I'm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.

关于酒店客房服务的英语情景口语

我现在是在松山机场,正准备离境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。

B:Yes, Ma'am. May I have your name and room number?

是的,夫人。请问你的姓名和住屋号码是什么?

A:My name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.

我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的'饭店,房号是132号。

B:What kind of watch is it?

是哪种类型的表呢?

A:It's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.

是精工新牌手表。

B:Yes, we have it.

是的,我们有这个表。

A:Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?

我很高兴听到这一消息。请你把它送到希尔顿饭店好吗?

关于酒店客房服务的英语情景口语2

A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我们的餐厅是要求所有的宾客都穿夹克和打领带的。

B:Is that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那样吗?我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗?

A:I am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夹克和领带。

B:Then we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

那么我们回饭店后再回来,请你改一下约定时间好吗?

A:Certainly, what time will you come back?

可以,你们什么时候回来呢?

B:At 7, please.

7点钟。

A:How many in your party?

你们宴会有多少人呢?

B:A party of 13.

一共13个人。

A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.

好的,我们就在7点钟恭候你。

热门标签