英語面試問答
引導語:求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然前提要提高自己的英語口語水平。以下是本站小編分享給大家的英語面試問答大全,歡迎練習!
英語面試問答 篇1
如果是跳槽,面試的時候通常都會被問到為什麼要離開現在的工作。怎樣回答才能得體圓滿呢?看了下面的對話,你就會有啟示哦!
Q--Interviewer A--Interviewee
Q: Why do you want to leave your current job?
你為什麼要離開目前這份工作?
A: There is no room for the career growth and advancement I would like.
那裡缺乏一個讓我在事業上成長和晉升的空間。
Q: What kind of opportunities are you looking for?
你所尋找的是什麼樣的機會?
A: I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
我希望找到能認同並獎勵辛勤工作的`公司。
Q: What was your biggest accomplishment on the job?
你在工作上取得的最大成就是什麼?
A: I think it was building team spirit among my co-workers.
我認為是我在同事之間建立起了團隊精神。
Q: How did you do that?
你是怎麼做到的呢?
A: It was a gradual process, involving many factors.
那時一個漸進過程,牽涉到很多因素。
Q: Why do you want to be a part of our organization?
你為什麼想加入我們公司?
A: I think it will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
我的加入對雙方都有利。
Q: How so?
怎麼說?
A: I think your company and I have a lot to offer each other.
我認為貴公司與我都有許多東西可以彼此提供。
Q: Why should we hire you?
我們為什麼應該僱傭你呢?
A: Because I am a hard worker and will perform to the best of my ability.
因為我工作刻苦,而且會竭力去做。
Q: Do you know what’s involved in a job like this?
你知道這樣的工作需要付出什麼嗎?
A: Yes. I know what’s involved.
是的,我知道要付出什麼。
英語面試問答 篇2
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前或從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成個新專案,我相信能將自己的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A: Yes, I think so.
(是的,我想是的。)
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.
(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
(適應能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A:pause a few seconds.
(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)