回答客户問題銀行英語口語

來源:文萃谷 3.17W

對話(1)

回答客户問題銀行英語口語

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款嘗付我在中國買東西的`費用?

Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

職員:當然可以,先生,銀行英語口語-回答客户問題。您要取多少錢?

Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

顧客:請給我人民幣8000元。請把我帳號上的節餘金額告訴我好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

職員:好的,先生。你的帳户餘額是人民幣34000元。

Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?

Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

職員:當然可以了。請問是什麼問題?

Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上,商務英語《銀行英語口語-回答客户問題》。請去那裏看看吧。

Customer: Many thanks.

顧客:非常感謝。

Dialogue Tow

對話(2)

Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?

Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

職員:很高興為您效勞。我能為您做些什麼?

Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪裏,好嗎?

Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all, miss.

職員:不客氣,小姐。

Dialogue Three

對話(3)

Customer: Do you charge for cheques?

顧客:請問,兑換支票你們收手續費嗎?

Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost

熱門標籤