地道的買單方式的英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.46W

英語口語:如何用地道表達買單方式?

地道的買單方式的英語口語

1. Paying by Cash

現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

好的,先生。先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的`小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

多謝,先生。謝謝你的好意。

2. Paying by Credit Card

信用卡付賬

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兑換匯率是100美元兑804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure.

當然。

3. Sign the Bill

簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什麼?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What's your room number?

請問你的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給你。

4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

5. Using the Vouchers

使用贈券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

對不起,現在結賬吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

請問分單還是一起結賬?

Guest: Together.

一起結賬。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

那先用贈券吧。

熱門標籤