比較優美的英語句子

來源:文萃谷 2.01W

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只歎息

比較優美的英語句子

一聲,飛落在那裏。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow

leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall, there with a sign.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。

A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界對着它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的

接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastneto its lover. It becomes small as

one song, as one kiof the eternal.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑着飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grawho shakes her

head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了。

If you shed tears when you mithe sun, you also mithe stars.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而

俱下麼?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.

will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾着我的夢魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear

to each other.

憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent

trees.

1.一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的'事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.

2.幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。

Happineis not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

3.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.

4.我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am in your heart.

5.愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

6.舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

熱門標籤