紙牌屋精彩語錄

來源:文萃谷 1.19W

I won't be a slave to anybody or anything you can order with a toll-free number.

紙牌屋精彩語錄

我絕不受任何人,或者任何免費熱線能訂購的東西擺佈。(Claire 給 Frank 訂購了一台划船機,Frank 並不領情。)

I'm not going to lie. I despise children. There, I've said it.

我要承認,我鄙視小孩。我就説出來了,又能把我怎樣。

When the money's coming your way, you don't ask any questions.

有錢給你的時候,何必問其來路。

Shake with your right hand, but hold a roc in your left.

用右手握手,但左手要握着石頭

That's how you devour a whale. one bite at a time.

這便是你吞下一頭鯨的.方法。每次只咬一口。

It's not beginning the story I fear, it's not knowing how it's going to end.

我並不怕這故事的開端,我怕的是不知道結局將如何。

Democracy is so overrated.

民主也不過如此。(當 Frank 沒用一張選票就成功上位副總統。)

Friends make the worst enemies.

親密的朋友將成就最危險的敵人。

A great man once said, everything is about se-x. Except se-x. Sex is about power.

一個偉人曾説,世界上的所有事情都是和性有關,除了性本身,性是關於權力。(Frank 和 Zoe 做-愛完之後所説。原句出自奧斯卡?王爾德的信件。)

The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

人類最棒的一件事情是,他們總是如此整齊地堆在一起。(指人們極容易被控制和操弄)

The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casulaties.

通往權力的道路是由虛偽與犧牲品鋪成。

I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood.

我愛這個女人,更勝於鯊魚嗜血。(via Chinadaily)

熱門標籤