託業英語聽力考試壓軸預測

來源:文萃谷 2.13W

Storms make trees take deeper roots.以下是小編為大家搜索整理的託業英語聽力考試壓軸預測,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

託業英語聽力考試壓軸預測

  Brief Introduction

在執行合同的過程中,簽約雙方都應該嚴格履行合同義務。任何一方如果不能嚴格履行,就會給另一方帶來麻煩。在這種情況下,受損失的一方有權根據合同規定要求責任方賠償損失或採取其他補救措施。受損失的一方採取的這種行動稱之為“索賠”,而責任方就受損失一方提出的要求進行處理,叫做“理賠”。

業務中常見的是買方向賣方提出索賠,如賣方拒不交貨、逾期裝運、數量短缺、貨物的品質規格與合同不符、錯發錯運、包裝不妥、隨船單證不全或漏填錯發等致使買方遭受損失時,買方可向賣方提出索賠。但是在某些情況下,賣方也向買方提出索賠要求,如買方拒開或遲開信用證、不按時派船、無理毀約等致使賣方遭受損失時,賣方也會向買方提出索賠。

1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

請合理考慮我們的索賠要求。

2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

請調查此事,並儘快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的'不足。

3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

至於你方產品的品質低劣問題,我方要求你方賠償一萬美元。

4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

由於你方未能及時交貨,我方將向你方提出由此而遭受的全部損失的索賠。

5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

任何有關該產品質量問題的申訴應該在貨物到達後的十五天內提出。

6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

我們的客户投訴我們的產品質量低劣。

7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

看來情況已十分清楚,我們希望你能設法儘快解決問題。

8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

很遺憾,我們無法接受你方關於貨物短裝的索賠。

9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

我方檢驗證明,貨物受損是由於包裝不當而造成的。因此,我們不 得不將此事提交你處解決。

10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

由於這些產品質量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,並務必請貴方 更換這些產品。

11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

因貨號有誤,致使到貨錯誤。對此,我們深表歉意。

12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

我們收到的貨物與訂貨樣品不符。

13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

考慮到我們之間長期的業務關係,我們願意各讓一半解決這項索賠。

14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

我們希望這一不幸事件將不會影響到我們雙方之間的關係。

15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

很明顯,貨物短缺系包裝遺漏所致。

16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

考慮到我們之間的業務關係,我們準備接受25噸短裝的索賠。

17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

我們很抱歉你們不滿意我們貨物的質量。

18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

我們保證在以後的交貨中不會出現類似的事件。

19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

內附有鑑定人對這破損的三箱貨物的鑑定報告。

熱門標籤