英語對話:請別站在車門口

來源:文萃谷 3.84K

引導語:請別站在車門口,讓車上乘客先下來。車上乘客不下車,你也沒法上車。以下是本站小編分享給大家的英語對話:請別站在車門口,歡迎練習!

英語對話:請別站在車門口

A Stand back from the door, please. Let the passengers off. You can't get on until the other passengers get off.

請別站在車門口,讓車上乘客先下來。車上乘客不下車,你也沒法上車。

B How much is the fare, please?

要多少車錢?

A One dollar. Drop it in the box. Move to the rear of the bus. There are plenty of seats in the rear.

一元。把錢放進這隻收銀箱。到車廂後面去吧,那裏有很多座位。

B Wait. I want to ask you if this bus goes down Fifth Avenue as far as Greenwich Village.

等一下,這車是下是經過第五大道,一直到格林尼治村那兒?

A That's along,e are more people waiting to get to the rear.

是的。請往裏走。這裏有很多乘客都要上車。走到後面去。

B I thought this bus Went down Park Avenue.

我覺得這車是開往派克大道的。

A No,that's the number l that goes down Park is the number 2.

不,那是1路公共汽車去派克大道。我們這是2路車。

B But I thought this was the right bus to go to Washington Square Park.

不過我認為這車是去華盛頓廣場公園的。

A It 're holding everyone can't miss Washington Square Park.

沒錯。請往裏邊一點。你把別人的'路擋了。你會找到華盛頓廣場公園的。

B Would you tell me when we get there?

到了那裏時,能告訴我嗎?

A It would be better if you watched out for yourself.I might forget.

恐怕還是你自己留神更好些,我可能會忘記的。

熱門標籤