請吃中餐的英語口語對話

來源:文萃谷 2.47W

請外國友人到家裏吃中餐要怎麼跟人家介紹菜式呢?跟小編一起看看下面的英語對話學學吧。

請吃中餐的英語口語對話

-It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,請我來做客。

-I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

-Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

謝謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的'不同特色好嗎?

-Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

-Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

-Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

劉先生,再來一點吧?

-No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

-Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎麼樣?

-It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

-I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

-Thank you very much for your hospitality.

謝謝你的盛情款待。

熱門標籤