英語口語話題精選

來源:文萃谷 1.54W

引導語:為了幫助大家提高英語口語水平水平,以下是本站小編整理的英語口語話題精選,歡迎閲讀!

英語口語話題精選

 一、兑換支票

M:Hello, may I help you?

你好,我可以幫你嗎?

W:Yes, I need some more cash for my visit in I cash a traveler's check here?

是的,我需要一些現金,在中國旅行時可以使用。我可以在這裏兑換旅遊支票嗎?

M:Of course. We would be happy to cash it for you.

當然。我們很樂意為你兑換。

W:I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of myfriends said that banks always give better exchangerates.

我本來打算在酒店兑換的,但是我一個朋友説銀行的兑換率會更低一點。

M:Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we'resomewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels really aren't inthe money exchange business although they will cash traveler's check for their guest.

嗯,任何銀行都會以我們現在的旅遊支票購買率來兑換,我們在某些方面比酒店更便宜一點是因為服務收費。你看,酒店真的沒有開展兑換業務,儘管他們還是會為他們的客人兑換旅遊支票。

W:You mean there is really not that much of a difference.

你是説實在沒有什麼不同。

M:No, madam. Not very much.

不,女士。不是很大。

W:Well, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough.

額,我可以把這三張支票分別換成面值100美元的現金嗎?我想那就夠了。

M:Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

是的,我很樂意為你兑換。請你在這裏會簽好嗎?

W:Ok.

好的。

二、開處方

D: Well, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.

額,史密斯先生。你受到嚴重的感染。

S: Yes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?

是的。醫生,有沒有什麼藥可以清除感染?

D: I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.

我給你開一些抗生素和一些藥膏來止癢,減輕灼傷。

S: Ok,thank you! Where should I buy them?

好的,謝謝你!我在哪裏可以買到這些藥?

D: The pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.

由於你來門診看病的,藥房會給你一個折扣。

S: Great! What floor is pharmacy on?

太好了!藥房在哪一層樓?

D: The fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.

四樓。我會把處方送到樓下,這樣你離開的時候就可以順便去拿。

S: Thank you!

謝謝你!

三、接電話

W: Hello, this is 57356475.

你好,這裏是57356475。

M: Hello, this is John. I wanna speak to Linda,please.

你好,我是約翰。我想和琳達説話。

W: This is Linda.

我就是琳達。

M: Hi, Linda. I want to invite you to a dinnertomorrow evening.

琳達,你好。我想明晚請你吃飯。

W: Really? What time and which restaurant?

真的.嗎?什麼時間什麼餐廳?

M: At 7:30pm, Longding Chinese I'll go to your home and pick you up at 7:00.

明晚七點半在Langjing中餐館,我七點鐘到你家接你。

W: Ok, I'll wait for you at 7:00pm at home. Anything else?

行。我七點鐘在家裏等你。還有其它事嗎?

M: No, have a nice day!

沒有了,祝你有愉快的一天。

W: Thank you. Bye.

謝謝你。拜拜。

M: See you.

拜拜。

四、在家宴客

W: Oh, Henry. I haven't seen you in ages. Come onin, please. Let me take your coat. How are yougetting along?

噢,亨利。好久不見。請進。讓我幫你把外套掛起來。你過得怎樣?

M: Fairly well, thank you.

非常好,謝謝你。

W: Please take a seat. Everything will be ready in aminute.

請坐。所有的東西馬上就好了。

M: Can you bring me a glass of orange juice, please?I am quite thirsty.

請給我一杯橙汁好嗎?我很渴。

W: Yes, here you are.

是的,給你。

Here is your cocktail, Lettuce Salad, Fried Chicken, French Fries and Vanilla ice-cream. Helpyourself to the chicken while it’s hot.

這是你的雞尾酒,生菜沙拉,炸雞,炸薯條和香草冰淇淋。請趁熱吃些雞肉。

M: Wow, there are delicious. Can you pass the pepper?

哇,太美味了。你能把胡椒粉遞給我嗎?

W: Here you are. Taste the French Fries.

給你。試試這個炸薯條。

M: They are crispy.

它們很脆。

W: Would you like some more?

你還要多來一些?

M: No more, thank you.

不要了,謝謝你。

W: Let's bottoms up.

乾杯。

M: To our friendships and health!

為我們的友誼和健康乾杯!

五、看電視

W: Is there anything worth watching on anotherchannel?

其它頻道有什麼好看的嗎?

M: I think there’s a Western on.

我想播的是一部西部片。

W: Do you mind if we watch it. I’d really like to see it.

我們看它你介意嗎?我真的很想看。

M: Well, I really wanted to see the football game.

額,我真的很想看足球比賽。

W: Football game? Ok, and you know what comes onnext?

足球比賽?好,你知道接下來是什麼嗎?

M: I believe there’s a sitcom.

我想會播一部喜劇片。

W: Are you interested in watching it?

你有興趣看那個嗎?

M: Let me look in the TV Guide first.

讓我先看看電視指南。

W: Oh, I am sorry. What's on Channel 2 at 10:00 pm?

噢,對不起。晚上10點鐘第二頻道播什麼?

M: If I remember correctly, it's a quiz show.

如果我沒記錯,是一個智力競賽節目。

W: Do you want to watch it?

你想看嗎?

M: Let's watch it together.

我們一起看吧。

熱門標籤