辦公室實用英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.54W

引導語:為了幫助大家更好地提高英語口語水平,以下是本站小編整理的辦公室實用英語口語,歡迎閲讀!

辦公室實用英語口語

 情景一、失眠

你昨晚睡得怎麼樣?如果沒睡好可以會影響第二天的工作哦!Jane昨晚就失眠了,我們來看她是怎麼説的吧。

Mary: Jane, you look bushed. Didn't you get a good night's sleep?

瑪麗:簡,你看起來好疲倦。昨晚沒睡好嗎?

Jane: Nope. John kept me awake all last night.

簡:是啊,昨天約翰吵得我一晚上都沒睡着。

Mary: Oh!?

瑪麗:啊?

Jane: I don't know why. John rarely snores, but last night he really started sawing some logs! And it wasn't just any snore. It was more like a herd of elephants running through the room!

簡:我也不知道是怎麼回事。約翰很少打呼嚕的,但是昨天晚上他的呼嚕就像是拉鋸。那哪是呼嚕啊,簡直就像一羣大象從屋子裏跑過。

Mary: My grandpa used to do the same thing. Sometimes he would even wake himself up. He snored so loud! I always thought it was funny.

瑪麗:我爺爺以前就是這樣。有時候他的呼嚕太響,把自己都吵醒了。我倒是覺得很好玩。

Jane: Well, I'm certainly not laughing about John. I don't think I can take another night like that again.

簡:我當然不會笑約翰,但是我肯定不能再忍受第二個這樣的夜晚了。

Mary: Have you considered buying some earplugs?

瑪麗:有沒有想過買耳塞?

Jane: You bet! In fact, I'm going to buy some at lunch!

簡:沒錯。我中午吃飯的時候就去買。

情景二、與同事吃飯

(1)

donald: let's eat out, shall we?

唐納德:我們出去吃,怎麼樣?

debra: i'm broke. i've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

黛布拉:我沒錢了。這周的工資已經花完了。

donald: don't worry about it. it's my treat.

唐納德:別擔心,我請你。

debra: you're sure? you're so generous!

黛布拉:真的.?你太大方了!

donald: and nice, too.

唐納德:而且很好。

debra: so, where are you taking me?

黛布拉:那你請我去哪啊?

donald: some place you've never been before. donald's kitchen.

唐納德:一個你從來沒去過的地方:我家的餐廳。

(2)

mary: thanks for lunch. it was delicious.

瑪麗:謝謝你的午餐,非常好吃。

情景三、壓力

Brian: Steve, you look pale. What happened?

布萊恩:史蒂夫,你面色蒼白呀。怎麼了?

Steve: I didn't sleep a wink last night.

史蒂夫:我昨晚根本沒睡覺。

Brian: Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned! May be I can help you.

布萊恩:你在想什麼事嗎?你看起來很專注啊。也許我可以幫幫你。

Steve: Well, I'm under a lot of pressure. My boss is very pushy. He assigned me three projects. Now the deadlines are near and I still haven't finished all of my projects.

史蒂夫:我最近壓力很大。我老闆太嚴格了,一下讓我做三個項目。現在期限就要到了,可我一個都沒做完呢。

Brian: Is there anything I can do to help you?

布萊恩:我能幫上什麼忙嗎?

Steve: Well, I guess no one can help me but myself. For the moment, I just need someone to talk to so that I can relieve my stress.

史蒂夫:哎,我想我只能靠自己了。現在我只需要一個可以説話的人,讓我緩解一下壓力。

 情景四、翹班

Burt: Why are you so late?

勃特:你怎麼來這麼晚?

Kevin: I don't even want to talk about it. My car broke down.

凱文:我都不想説了。車壞在路上了。

Burt: What happened?

勃特:怎麼回事?

Kevin: The engine seems to be busted. It's driving me crazy!

凱文:發動機好像壞了,我快瘋了!

Burt: Wow. Have you thought about getting a new car?

勃特:哇,沒想過買輛新車嗎?

Kevin: Yeah, I've thought about that, but I can't afford a new car. I'm broke.

凱文:想過,但是現在買不起呀,我破產了。

Burt: Maybe you can lease a car. It doesn't cost much. I know Toyota is running a promotion.

勃特:你可以租一輛,不需要多少錢。我聽説豐田在做活動。

Kevin: Really? How much is it?

凱文:真的?多少錢?

Burt: $219 per month.

勃特:每個月219美元。

Kevin: That's a good deal. I might wanna consider it.

凱文:那還不錯,可以考慮一下。

情景五、遲到

Rosie: Sorry, I overslept. My clock didn't go off this morning.

羅茜:對不起,我睡過頭了。鬧鐘早上沒響。

Francie: Again?

佛朗斯:又沒響?

Rosie: That's right, even though I did set the alarm last night.

羅茜:是的,我昨晚確實訂鬧鐘了。

Francie: Your clock never works. Perhaps you should buy a new one.

佛朗斯:你的鬧鐘從來沒好用過,也許你該買個新的了。

Rosie: Well, if it breaks down again tomorrow, I'll definitely buy a new one.

羅茜:如果明天它再壞,我肯定買個新的。

Francie: Maybe by then it'll be too late.

佛朗斯:也許那時就太晚了。

Rosie: What do you mean "too late"?

羅茜:"太晚"是什麼意思?

Francie: By that time you'll be fired.

佛朗斯:到那時你就被抄了。

熱門標籤