海關常見英語口語對話

來源:文萃谷 2.73W

大家是否知道在海關通常會發生什麼樣的對話呢?下面,小編就為大家送上一些海關常見英語口語對話。

海關常見英語口語對話
  海關常見英語口語對話一

A:Hello. Kennedy International Airport. Good morning! May I help you?

A:你好。這裏是肯尼迪國際機場。早上好!請問需要什麼幫助?

B:Hello! I'd like to book a flight to London on April 9th. Is there a flight at11:00 a. m. ?

B:您好!我想預訂4月9號到倫敦的機票。請問上午11點有航班嗎?

A:One second, please. I'll have a look at the time table for you. Sorry, that non-stop flight you want is fully booked,but you can catch a UA Flight UA-1699 via Paris at 9:00 a.m.

A:請稍等,我為您查一下時刻表。很抱歉,您要的直達航班已經預訂滿了。不過,您可以乘坐經停巴黎的美聯航班UA-1699次,上午9點起飛。

B:To have a stopover in Paris before getting to London, right?

B:是不是到倫敦之前,在巴黎停留一下?

A:That's right,sir. But you won't have to change planes.

A:是的',先生。但是不需要換機。

B:Okay. Flight UA-1699 will be fine.

B:好吧。那就訂UA-1699次航班了。

A:Do you want to travel first class or economy class?

A:頭等艙還是經濟艙?

B:Economy class.

B:經濟艙。

A:Okay. How many tickets?

A:好的。訂幾張?

B:Two. And single-way.

B:兩張單程的。

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:How much is the fare?

B:多少錢。

A:It's $ 1500 for two single-way tickets.

A:兩張單程票.一共1500美元。

B:When is the plane due?

B:飛機什麼時候到?

A:It gets to London at 8-00 p. m. in local time. Shall I issue your tickets now?

A:倫敦當地時間晚上8點。現在就給您出票嗎?

B:Yes. Thank you.

B:是的.謝謝。

  海關常見英語口語對話二

A:Have you got anything to declare?

A:你有什麼東西要報關嗎?

B:Yes, I've got a bottle of perfume and a bottle of whisky.

B:有,我帶了一瓶香水和一瓶威士忌。

A:One bottle of perfume?

A:—瓶香水?

B:Yes,one bottle of perfume.

B:對,一瓶香水。

A:And what's this?

A:這是什麼?

B:It's a bottle of whisky.

B:是一瓶成士忌。

A:All k you.

A:好了。謝謝你。

熱門標籤