價格談判的商務英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.81W

與商家訂貨的時候,經常會就價格問題進行談判。下面是小編整理的關於價格談判的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

價格談判的商務英語口語

  價格談判

史密斯:

I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.

這是我們船上交貨價的價目單.所報價格沒有約束力.

納塔利:

Good, if you'll excuse me, I'll go over the sheet right now.

很好.如果可以.我馬上把價目單看一遍.

史密斯:

Take your time.

請便.

納塔利:

I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

我一看這份價目單就知道你們的.價格太高了.

史密斯:

I'm surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of production has been skyrocketing in recent years.

你這麼説我很吃驚.你知道近年來生產成本迅速上漲.

納塔利:

We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. That's reasonable, isn't it?

我們只要求你方的價格能和別人差不多就行了.這個要求很合理.對不對?

史密斯:

Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, you'll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.

好吧.為了成交.我們可以考慮作些讓步.不過要請你先説明大概要訂購多少.以便我們對價格作相應的調整.

納塔利:

The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let's settle that matter first.

我們要訂的數量很大程度上取決於價格.就讓我們先解決價格問題吧.

史密斯:

Well, as I've said, if your order is large enough, we're ready to reduce our prices by 2 percent.

好吧.如果你們的訂貨數量很大.我們準備減價百分之二.

納塔利:

When I say your prices are much too high, I don't mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

我説你們的價格太高.並不是説僅僅高出百分之二或三.

史密斯:

How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

那麼你説是多少呢?能不能説一個大概的數字?

納塔利:

To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction of least 10 percent would help.

為了促成交易.我認為大約給百分之十的折扣才行.

史密斯:

Impossible. How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

不可能.你怎麼能要求我們給那麼大的折扣呢?

納塔利:

I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It's unnecessary for me to point out that supply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call y

有關化肥的行情.我想你和我一樣都很瞭解.用不着我來指出.目前的情況是供過於求.而且這種情況還要延續很長一段時間.我建議你打個電話給你們公司.看看他們有什麼意見?

史密斯:

Very well, I will.

好吧.我打個電話問問.

  最低價格

斯科特:

This is our rock-bottom price,on.

尼爾遜先生.這是我們最低的價格了.

尼爾遜:

If that`s the case,there`s not much point in further might as well call the whole deal off.

如果是這樣的話.那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了.我們還不如取消這筆生意算了.

斯科特:

What I mean is that we`ll never be able to come down to your gap is too great.

我的意思是説我們永遠不可能把價格降到你要求的價格.差距太大了.

尼爾遜:

I think it unwise for either of us to be about meeting each other halfway?

我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智.我們能不能各讓一半?

斯科特:

What`s your proposal?

您的提議是什麼?

尼爾遜:

Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we ,I suggest we meet each other halfway.

你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元.嗯.我建議各讓一步.

斯科特:

Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price?That`s impossible!

您是説我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能!

尼爾遜:

What would you suggest?

您的意見呢?

斯科特:

The best we can do is another 30 dollars `s definitely the lowest we can go.

我們最多隻能減價30美元.這可是絕對低價了.

尼爾遜:

That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars.:Let`s meet each other half-way again and split the difference;I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.

這樣還留下20美元的差額呢.咱們再各讓一半.分擔差額吧.我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格.

斯科特:

can meet halfway again.

好吧.我們就再各讓一半吧.

熱門標籤