職場會議相關商務英語口語

來源:文萃谷 2.68W

設定會議是商務職場中常開展的活動。下面是小編整理的關於會議的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

職場會議相關商務英語口語

An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.

辦公室會議要按計劃開始了,但是保羅遲到了。

He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.

他讓安娜主持會議,並且在他沒到場時開始。

Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.

給你,安娜,這是會議日程打印版。

Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.

謝謝。上帝,我不確定是否知道開始會議的正確用詞。

Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.

你可以像這麼説:謝謝你們的到場。

There are five items on the agenda today.

今天的工作事項中有五件事要做。

Items? It's a fancy way of saying 'things'.

Items(事情)? 這是表達“事情”的另一種高級説法。

Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...

然後你例舉出它們:首先,其次,之後,然後,最後……

Yes, that's easy.

是的`,這樣很簡單。

At the end there is often something called: Any other business.

最後經常會説:還有其他事情嗎?

Any other business?

還有其他事情嗎?

That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.

這是指不在日程上,但是有人想要討論的其他事。

I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.

我想湯姆會説他自己有多麼出色,丹尼斯會想説她的新理髮師之類的。

Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means 'Let's finish'.

然後當會議要結束時,你可以説:Let's wrap up 意思是讓我們散會吧。

To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.

會議結束。好,我會盡力。時間到了,大家都來了。

Thank you… thank you for coming.

謝謝,感謝到場。

Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.

保羅馬上就到了,但他讓我先開始會議。

For these new fruits, stock control will be key to supplying our customers with laser-curve oranges, laser-curve lemons, laser-curve pomegramates…

對於這些新水果,庫存管控是為客户供給這些激光曲線橙子、檸檬、石榴等的關鍵。

Well, that was good news for Anna - but not surprising after all her hard work.

這對安娜是好消息,但是經過她的刻苦努力,這並不令人感到驚訝。

She opened the meeting well, too.

她會議開啟的也很好。

Here's a reminder of the phrases she used: Thank you for coming.

這裏提示一下她用過的表達:謝謝到場。

There are four items on the agenda today.

今天的會議日程裏有四件事。

r other business.

首先……其次……之後……然後……最後……其他事情。

And then we can wrap up.

散會。

There's only one problem for Anna now, winning over Mr Ingle the warehouse manager – that won’t be easy.

現在安娜只有一個問題了,説服庫房經理英格爾先生,這並不容易。

Well, time for me to wrap up now. See you soon! Bye!

是時間我要説再見了,待會兒見,再見。

熱門標籤