常用職場商務英語推薦

來源:文萃谷 2.25W

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。本文是小編精心編輯的常用職場商務英語推薦,希望能幫助到你!

常用職場商務英語推薦

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

實用短語提取:

we'd like to..../ I'd like to...我們/我希望(想要)

on the basis of...在...的基礎上

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

實用短語:

in order to...為了

business relations貿易關係

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

實用短語:

Our hope is to...我們希望...

tions 建立...的關係

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

實用短語:

looking forward to sth/doing sth期待某事

pleasant business relations愉快的業務關係

5. It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

實用短語:

It's our hope to...我們希望

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

實用短語:

do one's utmost 盡某人的努力

hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

實用短語:

at one's earliest convenience 在某人方便的時候

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

實用短語:

trade with sb 和某人做生意

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

實用短語:

conclude the transaction 完成交易

in the near future 在不久的將來

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待儘快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

實用短語:

to the satisfaction of sb 令某人滿意

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

實用短語:

market trend 市場形勢

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,並且儘快給我們一個回覆。

實用短語:

take sth into consideration 考慮某事

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望儘快得到你們的答覆。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的儘快答覆。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

實用短語:

settle the dispute 解決爭端

friendly negotiation 友好協商

submit sth for arbitration 將某事提交仲裁

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你們儘早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in

the future.

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

實用短語:

a satisfactory conclusion 滿意的結果

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our

future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

實用短語:

stand in the way of sth 妨礙某事的進展

28. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

實用短語:

bring harm to sth 給某事造成傷害

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

這個型號的打字機對中學生來説,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我們生產的計算機其特點是質量好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用。

實用短語:

be characterized by sth 有...的特點

33. They are not only as low priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它們不但和其它廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性。

34. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine

and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用該機器,你們將會增產30%,而且一個人可以頂3個人使用。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

該產品一年就可收回成本。

實用短語:

pay its own way 回本

36. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

該機器半年就可收回投資。

實用短語:

pay back one's investment 收回某人的`投資

37. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is

very ingenious and practical.

我方工程師設計的新款行李車非常精巧、實用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry

around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

這種自行車可以折迭,攜帶方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞時特別有用。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

這種變速車每小時的最大速度是30km。

40. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

這些機器由於機械的構造簡單,所以很少故障,易於保養。

實用短語:

mechanical structure 機械構造

41. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its top notch rubber.

與其它牌子相比,這種輪胎每公司損耗較少,也耐磨一些,因為它是用一種流橡膠做成的。

42. This kind of type is characteristic of non skid stops on wet roads.

這種輪胎的特點是在潮濕的路面上不打滑。

43. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

這種材料的表面耐用並易一地清洗。

44. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

這種空調系統實用、經濟、能滿足貴公司的需要。

實用短語:

for the needs of sb 滿足某人的需求

45. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。

46. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我們的絲綢服裝是用傳統工藝做成的,採用的是高檔真絲面料。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

這些服裝華麗、高雅、馳名中外,久享盛譽。

實用短語:

both at home and abroad 國內外

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我們的手提式打字機是用輕質硬合金製造的,故攜帶方便,經久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of

various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of

all walks of life in your country.

我們所提的手提包均用最好的皮革製造,式樣、顏色齊全,以適合貴國各階層人士的需求。

實用短語:

all walks of life 各階層人士

50. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their kind.

這種牌子的吸塵器在國際市場上頗具競爭力,是同類產品中最暢銷的。

實用短語:

best-selling products 最暢銷產品

52. 'Forever'multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in

your market.

永久牌變速跑車在你們的市場上一定很暢銷。

53. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has

met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我們的絲綢質量優良,價格公道,深受大多數歐洲國家的歡迎,非常暢銷。

實用短語:

owe to 歸功於

reasonable price 價格合理

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我們認為我們的產品在亞洲是最好的,在價格上完全可以與日本競爭。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我們的產品在其它市場同在貴方市場一樣受到歡迎。

56. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of

stock in many areas.

我們的產品因其優秀的質量,在很多地區經常脱銷。

實用短語:

sell out 脱銷

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我們的產品質量優秀,價格適中,在貴方市場上一定很暢銷。

58. These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市場上,這些產品是最暢銷的。

59. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我們的市場上,這種玩具的需求一直很穩定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我們很高興地向你們推薦類同於貴方所提供之樣品的樣品

熱門標籤