2017下半年高級商務英語考試閲讀每日一練

來源:文萃谷 5.3K

Do not let words affect you. Do not let other people stop you from doing what makes you happy. Follow your dreams, follow your feeling!以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017下半年高級商務英語考試閲讀每日一練,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017下半年高級商務英語考試閲讀每日一練

  part 1

I'm looking for insurance from your company.

我是到貴公司來投保的。

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。

After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

裝船後,我到保險公司去投保。

When should I go and have the tea insured?

我什麼時候將這批茶葉投保?

All right. Let's leave insurance now.

好吧,保險問題就談到這裏。

I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

我是來解釋這件保險的不幸事件的。

I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.

我該説你們已經糾正了我對保險的'看法。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

這個問訊處為顧客提供大量關於貨物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保險責任範圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。

The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

損失不包括在我方承保的範圍內。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

保險的範圍寫在基本保險單和各種險別的條款裏。

Please fill in the application form.

請填寫一下投保單。

  part 2

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。

Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

有時聯運的手續十分繁瑣。

The two sides agreed to employ “combined transportation” to ship the goods.

雙方決定聯運貨物。

Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.

由於沒有直達船隻,我們只好安排海陸聯運。 I don't like this kind of combined transportation.

我並不喜歡這種聯運方式。

It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.

這種聯運方式貨物容易丟失,也常誤期。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.

安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。

Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.

保險應包括水陸兩路的運輸。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage,it'scalled “combined transport”。

如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。

Words and Phrases

Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) “陸-空-陸”聯運;或“陸空聯運”

combined transportation 聯運

Combined Transport Documents (CTD) 聯合運輸單據

multimodal combined 聯運,多式聯運

through B/L 聯運提單

through transport 聯運

direct vessel 直達船隻

entire voyage 整個運輸過程中

formality 手續

熱門標籤