2017年商務英語考試詞句複習

來源:文萃谷 1.3W

人生太短,要乾的事情太多,我要爭分奪秒。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017年商務英語考試詞句複習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年商務英語考試詞句複習

我想問你一個問題。 I would like to ask you a question.

好,請説。 Yes. Please do.

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所説的嗎? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

請你儘量放慢説話速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

我會試試看。 I will try.

你能詳細説明你們的論據嗎? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。 We really need more specific information about your technology.

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。 I will try, but no promises.

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

不客氣。 You are welcome.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

我可以提示一個想法。 Let me give you an indication.

請記得這不是最後的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

沒有相關的出版資料。 There is no such published information.

這樣的'資料為機密資料。 Such data is confidential.

我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.

這要看列表內容。 It would depend on what is on the list.

我們急需這些資料。 We need them urgently.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

我想請劉先生來聽電話。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎? May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

我想和你們的老闆講話好嗎? May I speak to your boss?

找一位能講英語的人來。 Give me someone who can speak English.

請問有沒有會講英語的? Is there anyone who can speak English.

我想請你們負責人講話。 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想請你們主管講話。 I would like to talk to your chief.

我要請王先生講話。 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

我能請李先生講話嗎? Can I speak to Mr. Li?

他什麼時候回來? When is he expected to be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來? Do you know when he will be back?

你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來? Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

請問你是哪一位? Who is this ,please?

請問你是誰? Who is calling, please?

請問你姓名? May I have your name?

你要找誰? Whom are you calling?

請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎? Will you please spell his name for me?

請再説一遍。 Please say it again.

請你説大聲一點好嗎? Would you speak a little louder?

熱門標籤