商務英語日常對話

來源:文萃谷 1.07W

言語交流是人類特有的一種活動, 它具有多種功能, 其中最重要的是傳遞信息。語言交際活動是一種有目的、有意圖的活動, 它所要傳遞的是交際者的意圖。在言語交流中, 交際者總是採用一定的方式或手段, 把一定的信息傳遞給一定的交際對象。

商務英語日常對話

Iwould like to ask you a question. 我想問你一個問題。

Yes. Please do. 好,請説。

Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

I do not know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所説的.嗎?

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你儘量放慢説話速度。

I will try. 我會試試看。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in moredetail? 你能詳細説明你們的論據嗎?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

We cannotproceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect tothe manner of payment. 我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particularmarkets you foresee for our product. 事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surelyone month is ample time, isn't it? 這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月夠了吧?

I will try, but no promises. 我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it,please?我沒聽清楚不的問題,能重複一下嗎?

You are welcome. 不客氣。

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

Let me give you an indication. 我可以提示一個想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.請記得這不是最後的回答。

Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.為了討論,假設我方不同意。

There is no such published information. 沒有相關的出版資料。

Such data is confidential. 這樣的資料為機密資料。

I am not sure such data does exist. 我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list. 這要看列表內容。

We need them urgently. 我們急需這些資料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis aswe acquire it. 好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

I would like to talk to Mr. Liu. 我想和劉先生談一談。

May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?請問我可以和約翰遜先生説話嗎?

May Ispeak to your boss? 我可以你的老闆説話嗎?

Give me someone who can speak English. 給我能講英語的人。

Is there anyone who can speak English? 請問有沒有能講英語的人?

I would like to talk with someone in charge. 我想請你們負責人講話。

I would like to talk to your chief. 我想請你們主管講話。

Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要請王先生講話。

Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能請李先生講話嗎?

When is he expected to be back? 他什麼時候回來?

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什麼時候回來嗎?

Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?

Who isthis, please? 請問你是哪一位?

Who is calling, please? 請問你是誰?

May I have your name? 請問你姓名?

Whom are you calling? 你要找誰?

Will you please spell his name for me? 請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?

Please say it again. 請再説一遍。

熱門標籤