日常商務英語口語句子

來源:文萃谷 1.49W

商務英語非常注重實際的交際功能。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編整理了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

日常商務英語口語句子

They are 'brainstorming', sharing ideas on how to make their lemon a success.

他們正在羣策羣力,為了能使檸檬成功推出而獻計獻策。

But it needs to be bright!

但是它得亮一些!

This is much more exciting.

這樣更有意思。

But having three colours would work better.

但有三種顏色效果會更好。

There is a lot of disagreement going on, which is putting Anna's vocabulary to the test!

這之中有很多分歧,考驗安娜詞彙的時候到了!

Right, I'm taking the final decision: the colour scheme will be green and yellow, so that's that.

好吧,我來説最後的決定:配色將是綠色和黃色,就這樣。

Now, the first presentation will be to er, Mr, er, Slime. Mr Lime.

第一個報告的是Slime先生。 是Lime先生。

Oh, er, Mr Lime that bit of biscuit looked like an's' – Mr Lime, thank you Annabel. Anna.

Lime先生,那一小塊棕色看起來像是“s”,謝謝你,安娜貝爾。 是安娜。

Mr Lime and his team at Citrus Ventures. Ideas please!

Lime先生和他的Citrus Ventures團隊。請問有什麼想法!

Why don't we offer Citrus Ventures a special opening offer: 20% off Imperial Lemon orders made this month.

我們何不給Citrus Ventures一個特殊開價:本月訂購皇家檸檬八折。

We could even do that for all our regular clients.

我們甚至可以給常客這個折扣。

That would be a big risk. No.

這太冒險了。 不對。

But if we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything.

但如果我們這麼做過一次,那麼所有客户就會開始要求一切打8折。

No, I disagree.

不,我不同意。

We'll be bankrupt! No, you're wrong.

我們會破產! 不,你錯了。

Anna, maybe you should find a better way of saying you disagree with Denise.

安娜,或許你應該用更好的方法表示你不同意丹尼斯説的。

I'm so frustrated! I can't think of the right words.

我很沮喪!我找不到合適的詞表達。

It helps if you try phrases like: Well, I'm not so sure about explain why.

如果你嘗試這種表達會對你有幫助:我對此不確定……然後解釋原因。

Or start your sentence with 'but' when you want to disagree with what has just been said.

或者當你想否定剛才説的話時以“但是”為句子開始。

Or, to seem more polite, you can try: I see your point, but actually I think... I'll try.

或者表現得更有禮貌,你可以試着説:我明白你的意思,但事實上我認為…… 我會試試的。

And don't be aggressive Anna and give your reasons too, or you'll upset Denise again!

不要咄咄逼人,安娜,並且給出你的理由,否則你又要讓丹尼斯不安了!

, I'm not so sure about that.

好的。我對此不是很確定。

I think it will improve our sales of lemons and make our clients happy.

我認為這將提升檸檬的銷量,並且讓我們的客户感到滿意。

Happy clients will come back to buy more.

感到滿意的客户會再來買更多的產品。

Yes, that's a good point Annabe... Anna.

是的,説的'好,安娜貝……安娜。

But 20% is a lot – maybe 5% would be better.

但八折太多了,也許九五折更好。

But if we're going to make a special offer, we should make it so good that everyone will say yes!

但如果我們將要弄一個特價的話,我們應該讓每個人都對它感興趣!

But people might think there's something wrong with our lemons and that we're desperate to get rid of them.

但人們可能以為我們的檸檬有問題,所以要迫不及待的處理掉它們。

I see your point, but, if we explain this is just a special offer for special clients, they'll understand.

我明白你的意思,但是如果我們解釋説這是給特殊顧客的特價,他們會明白的。

I like that idea. Good: 20% off for all regular clients just for this month.

我喜歡這個主意。很好。本月給常客八折優惠。

Anna, you'll be making the presentation to Citrus Ventures, so make sure you include that offer. Yes.

安娜,你將會給Citrus Ventures做報告,確保包括這項出價。 好的。

Right, next, what photos do we have of the lemons?

好的,下一個,關於這個檸檬,我們有什麼照片?

Finding the right words to disagree in meetings isn't always easy, but Anna managed in the end.

在會議上很難找到合適的詞表示不同意見,但是安娜最後做到了。

She started sentences with this short word to show that she was about to disagree with what had just been said: But...

她在句子開始用這個簡單的詞彙表示出她將不同意剛才説的話:但是……

And used these phrases: I'm not so sure about that......

並且用了這些表達方式:我對此不確定……

I see your point, but actually I think...

我明白你的意思,但事實上我認為……

The next big challenge for Anna will be her presentation to Citrus Ventures.

對於安娜來説,下一個最大的挑戰將是她要給Citrus Ventures作報告。

Join us again soon to find out what happens!

下次儘快加入我們看看會發生什麼!

I've got to do a good job but it's going to take me ages.

我要做好工作,但是要花好長時間。

Ah well, I had better get started otherwise I'm going to be here all night!

我最好馬上開始,否則我將要整晚待在這裏了!

熱門標籤