2015年商務英語高級考試口語900句(二)

來源:文萃谷 1.19W

説實話我也正在考慮這事。

2015年商務英語高級考試口語900句(二)

To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.

額外保險費?這沒問題。做事保險一些總沒壞處。

Additional premium? That's not a problem. There'sno harm in doing things on the safe side.

這樣我們就替你投保戰爭險。

Then we will cover War Risk for you.

好的。還有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?

Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130%coverage?

你是説發票金額的130%嗎?可以,但也要交額外保險費。

You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extrapremium too.

這樣的.話,我還是投保110%吧。

In this case I'd rather have 110%.

我們通常按發票金額的110%投保一切險。

We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.

一切險也包括戰爭險嗎?

Does All Risks include War Risk?

不。戰爭險是一種特殊附加險,必須單獨投保。

No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.

但是從科所沃目前的形勢看,我認為應該投保戰爭險。

But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.

我們當然可以做到,但戰爭險要交額外保險費,因為我們CIF報價沒有包括這種險別。

We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIFquotation doesn't include this risk.

水漬險呢?

What about W.P.A.?

水漬險範圍廣一些,除了平安險的範圍外,還包括自然災害引起的部分損失。

W.P.A. has a broader coverage. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused bynatural calamities.

那麼一切險呢?

And All Risks?

一切險就是水漬險加上附加險,附加險即不是由於海上運輸本身的特性所帶來的風險

All Risks means WPA plus additional risks, or extraneous risks, risks not incidental totransport by sea.

它們分別是什麼意思?

What do they mean respectively?

大體上説,平安險包括自然災害和意外事故造成的全部損失和意外事故造成的部分損失。

Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.

恐怕我無權給您答覆,我得和我們總公司聯繫一下。

I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.

熱門標籤