常用的商務英語句型

來源:文萃谷 2.24W

商務英語的常用句型我們要知道,這樣更加有利於我們開展工作!下面是關於常用的商務英語句型,歡迎閲讀瞭解!

常用的商務英語句型

1.I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2.I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3.I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。

4.I won’t check this baggage這件行李我不託運。

5.I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我想坐在飛機前面。

6.I missed my train.我錯過了火車。

7.I have nothing to declare.我沒申報的東西。

’s all personaleffects.這些東西都是私人用品。

9.I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我會在機場櫃枱拿機票。

10.I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。

waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。

12.I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要買一張優待票代替。

13.I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退這張票。

14.I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一個靠窗的座位。

have to change at Chicago station.你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

have only one a day for New York.到紐約的一天只有一班。

y, they are already full.抱歉,全部滿了。

18.I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

flight number is AK708 on September 5th.此航班號是9月5號AK708。

e’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10點半有班機。

21.I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。

22.I’d like to make a reservation.我想預訂。

sooner, the better.越快越好。

24.I’d like to change my reservation.我想變更一下我的預訂。

25.I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

reservation number is 2991.我的預約號是2991.

27.I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在東京預訂的。

28.I made reservations yesterday.我昨天預訂的。

29.I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的.機票。

30.I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

laundry is not dry enough.衣服還沒幹。

32.I put too much detergent in the washer.我在洗衣機裏放了太多的洗衣粉。

stain is really stubborn.這污垢去不掉。

34.I did three loads of wash today.我今天洗了三次衣服。

train is comfortable.火車很舒適。

36.I checked my baggage in the baggage section.我在行李房托運行李。

guessed the train would come in early.他猜想火車會很早到達。

stations are always full of people。火車站總是擠滿了人。

39.I hope you have a good trip.祝你旅途愉快。

need to transfer at central station.你必須在中央車站換車

long are you going to stay here?你打算呆在這多久?

you have anything to declare?你有東西申報關税?

''s the purpose of your visit?你來訪的目的是什麼?

time does the ship leave?船什麼時候離開?

will the ship leave for Honolulu?這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?

d you please give me the departure time?你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?

I need a reservation to go by ship?我坐船去需要預訂嗎?

much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?去上海的單程票多少錢?

would you like to return/go?你打算什麼時候回來/去?

you have any tickets available for that date?你們有那天的票嗎?

you have any tickets available for that date?你們有那天的票嗎?

much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?

d you take this coat to the cleaner’s?你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?

you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?

’t you iron this shirt for me?可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?

you bring the laundry in if it rains?下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?

e am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?我應該在哪裏補票?

e can you pick up your suitcase?你在哪裏取你的手提箱呢?

can you pick up your ticket?你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?

e is immigration?入境處在什麼地方?

e can I get my baggage?我到哪裏去拿我的行李呢?

the departure time on schedule?起飛時間準時嗎?

long will the flight be delayed?班機誕誤多長時間?

’s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?

the flight be delayed?這班機會延誤嗎?

I have baggage tags?給我行李標籤好嗎?

se me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?

d you explain how to fill this out?請你説明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?

I have a customs declaration form, please?請給一份海關申報表好嗎?

I have a disembarkation card?請給我一張離機卡好嗎?

this within the tax-free limit?這個在免税限額內嗎?

e’s a tax-free shop?免税店在哪兒?

time should I be at the departure gate?我在什麼時間到登機門?

d you help me find my baggage?請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?

the flight be canceled?這班機會取消嗎?

d you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?

you have a flight to New York departing at about10 a.m. Next Monday?你們有下週一大概上午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?

’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?

e do I pick up the ticket?我什麼地方拿機票?

which station does the train leave?

I stop over on the way?我在中途可以停嗎?

I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?

there any discount tickets for me?給我有折扣嗎?

time does the plane take off?飛機何時起飛呢?

way or a round trip ticket?單程票還是雙程票呢?

time does the first train to Boston leave?第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?

it direct train?這是直達車嗎?

platform does the train leave from?這班車從哪個站台開出呢?

what time should I check in?我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?

is the boarding time?何時登機呢?

much is the excess baggage charge?超額行李費多少錢?

this flight leave on time?這班機準時起飛嗎?

I bring this on the plane?這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?

is the gate number?登機門是幾號?

there reserved seats on the train?車上有預訂座位嗎?

e is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?

e is the boarding gate for this flight?這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?

this seat number started boarding?這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?

e is the ticket office?售票處在哪兒?

long is the ticket valid?這車票有效期多久?

熱門標籤