商務英語寫作:商務信函常用語

來源:文萃谷 1.39W

商務英語寫作通常都會考信函,下面和yjbys網小編一起看看商務信函中的常用語吧!

商務英語寫作:商務信函常用語

●通知、希望得到通知

我們希望就此事今後經常保持聯繫。

We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter.

We wish to keep you fully posted on this matter.

在本項目實行之際,煩請通知我們一聲。

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. put into effect “實施,實行”。

Kindly notify us when this is put into effect.

Please let us know when this is put into effect.

●對否定性回答的補充

我們相信您能夠理解我們的立場。

We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter.

儘管如此,我們將做我們所能做的一切……

Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to... nevertheless “然而,儘管如此”。

對於……,就我們來説,沒有異議。

There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...

There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices. (就提高價格一事,我們完全沒有異議。)

為作為今後的參考,我們已將此事存入了我們的文檔。

These have been placed into our files for future reference. for future reference 表示“為了作為今後的參考”。

●顯示熱情和誠意

我們確信……

We are confident that... confident “確信的”。

我們就……的可能性表示極大的熱忱。

We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of... enthusiastic “熱心的,狂熱的”。

我們非常歡迎此事有所發展。

We welcome this development very much. development “(形勢等)進展,發展”。

我們將繼續做我們所能做的一切。

We will continue to do all we can to...

We will continue to do all we can to develop a stronger working relationship between our companies. (為了使我們兩家公司的`商務關係更加緊密,我們將做出我們所能做的一切。)

我們將竭盡全力地……

We will do our utmost to... utmost “最大限度”。

We will do our utmost to develop new markets. (為開發新市場我們將竭盡全力。)

為了擴大……,我們將付出最大的努力。

We shall do whatever we can to extend...

We shall do whatever we can to extend our service. (為了擴大服務,我們將付出最大的努力。)

我們將一直地努力提供給您我們最優惠價格。

We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates. endeavor “認真地努力”。

就……一事,請您儘管放心。

You may rest assured that... rest assured 為短語,“放心”。

You may rest assured that your shipment will arrive on time. (貴公司的貨物將按時到達,請放心。)

You may be certain that...

●我方的行為和説明

我非常高興地向您推薦……

We are pleased to you.

我們與……有非常親密的關係。

We work closely together with...

我們已經得知……

We are also told that...

修改後規定……

The amendment provides that... amendment “改正”。

The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改後的規定是每月10號以後不能裝船。)

以下的條件表明……

The following conditions show that... 用於否定的內容時。

The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的條件表明各種貨物必須在正午以前送到。)

這種變更意味着將會推遲……

The effect of this change will be to delay...

●表明謝意和希望

我們非常感謝本次交易和……

We appreciate your business and...

We appreciate your patronage and...

……還有對貴方的友好表示感謝。

..., and wish to thank you for your kindness.

我們非常感謝你們提供的意見。

We would appreciate receiving your comments.

We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.

我們非常歡迎你們提出寶貴意見。

We shall be interested in receiving your comments.

We shall be interested in hearing your comments.

●中立的答覆

我們正在……過程中。

We are (now) in the process of... in the process “正在……,……正在進行中”。

We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion. (我們正在重新研究貴社所提出的方案。)

我們非常重視……

We value ... highly.

We value your suggestion highly. (我們非常重視貴社所提出的建議。)

我們非常感謝您提出的這件事。

We thank you for raising the issue. 內容可能是好,也可能是壞。

您的建議將由……進行討論。

Your suggestions are being followed up by...

Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee. (您的建議將在我們委員會進行討論。

Your suggestions are being reviewed by...

●否定的回答

我們希望您能理解我們這次行動的理由。

We hope you will understand our reason for this action. 表達不利於對方的事情時,重要的是在表達方式上下工夫。

我們很難接受……

It would be difficult for us to accept... 還有商量餘地的情況下。

It would be difficult for us to accept the revision to our shipping schedule. (就我們的裝船日程來説,再作修改會是很困難的。)

非常遺憾,我們不能……

We regret that we are unable to... 已沒有商量的餘地。

We regret that we are unable to alter our pricing schedule. (很遺憾,我們不能更改價目表。)

除……之外,沒有選擇的餘地。

We have no alternative but to... 用於最後階段的信函中。alternative 是指“替代的手段、方法”。

因此,我們採取的立場是……

Consequently we are in the position to... 後接否定性的內容。consequently 表示“最終結果地”。

●陳述自己的見解

我們認為……

We think that...

We believe that... (我們相信……)

We understand that... (我們理解……)

我們強烈地感到……

We feel strongly that...

We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我們強烈地感到我們的產品是最好的。)

我們所理解的是……

It is our understanding that...

We understand that...

我們對……完全沒有異議。

We do not anticipate any objections to...

We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我們對貴社的提議沒有任何異議。)

我們找不到任何理由……

We can see no reason why... 直譯是“我們不明白為什麼必須……的理由。”Why以下是説話人認為不太合適的事情。“我們一向不認為……”、“我們對不那樣做沒有異議”、以這種煞有介事的語氣使對方感激。

●反駁對方

我們不清楚您到底是怎麼想的。

It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.

It is not clear to us what you meant.

It is not clear to us what you intended.

使我們擔心的一點是……

The one point that concerned us (a little) was... concern “擔心,在意”。

The one point that troubled us was...

我們對……感到擔心和掛念。

We have become concerned with regards to...

We have become concerned with regards to the shipment schedule. (我們對裝船的日程感到擔心和掛念。)

熱門標籤