拒絕邀請的商務英語口語

來源:文萃谷 8.88K

因為條件限制不得不拒絕別人是,要如何禮貌的開口呢?下面是小編整理的拒絕別人的商務英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

拒絕邀請的商務英語口語

I'm afraid it's against company policy to have non business lunches with people.

我恐怕這違反了公司的'規定,我不能和客户進行非商業的午餐。

Really? Oh how tedious!

真的嗎?多麼煩人!

It wouldn't be

這不……

Pardon?

什麼?

No, not shhh you Mr Slimy I meant shhhh Denise!

不,不是噓你,假惺惺先生,我是在噓丹尼斯!

Mr Slimy?

假惺惺先生?

Oh no! I mean Mr Limey – Lime – er Seb! You see, it wouldn't be appropriate.

不!我是説Limey先生,Lime,是Seb!你看,這不合適。

So, with regret, I'm going to have to say no.

所以很抱歉我不得不拒絕。

I think I've understood. Goodbye Anna. Goodbye.

我想我明白了,再見安娜。 再見。

Oh dear, he didn't take that too well.

上帝,他好像並沒有完全接受你説的。

But, apart from a little mistake, Anna did well there.

但是除了一點失誤,安娜做得很好。

Here are the phrases she used to politely refuse the offer of lunch.

這是她禮貌回絕午餐邀請時用的表達。

Thank you for your offer. But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.

謝謝你的邀請,但是很抱歉,我不能這麼做。

I'm afraid it is against company policy…

恐怕這違反了公司規定……

It wouldn't be appropriate.

這不合適。

With regret, I'm going to have to say no.

很抱歉我不得不拒絕。

Good job Anna, bad luck Mr Slimy!

幹得好,安娜,倒黴的假惺惺先生!

熱門標籤