實用商務英語口語整理分享

來源:文萃谷 4.65K

很多外貿新手要面臨客户來訪的事宜,其中語言工具問題也是困擾相當多的業務員。面對老外對話,聽不懂,説不出是件很尷尬的.事情,特地給大家分享學習下!

實用商務英語口語整理分享

  投訴與索賠

The shipment i stuck in customs.

出貨在海關受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所發送的貨比原樣品差。

How many are you short?

你們缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

We have a complaint about quality.

我們要起訴質量問題。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我認為責任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我們只能承受這麼多。

熱門標籤