聽電影《當幸福來敲門》學英語

來源:文萃谷 1.81W

當幸福來敲門講述一個銷售員逆襲的故事,以下本站小編整理的關於電影當幸福來敲門的台詞,希望對大家練習聽力有所幫助,更多信息請關注應屆畢業生網!

聽電影《當幸福來敲門》學英語

The Pursuit of Happyness

當幸福來敲門

-I think I should make a list.

-我應該列一份清單。

-What do mean?

-你在説什麼?

-For your birthday gifts?

-為了你想要的'生日禮物嗎?

-Yeah.

-對。

-You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?

-你只有兩、三個選擇耶。

-Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.

-我知道啦 我只想邊看邊考慮,看該挑哪一個。

-Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.

-好吧,聰明,列清單吧

-Can you spell everything you're thinking of?

-你會拼字嗎?

-I think so.

-應該會

-All right. That's good.

-好,很好

-How you doing in here, man?

-你不會有問題吧?

-Okay.

-沒問題

-Can we go to the park today, after?

-今天下課能去公園玩嗎?

-No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.

-不曉得,我得去奧克蘭 再説吧

-Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later.

-親一下,回頭見囉

-Oh, excuse me... is somebody gonna clean this off?

-不好意思,幾時才會把這個塗鴉擦掉?

-And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.

-Y?我跟你説過這個,“幸福” 的英文拼法 中間是I不是Y

-I'm Chris Gardner.

-我是克里斯賈納

-I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years I made up my mind as a young kid... when I had children... children were gonna know who their father was.

-28歲那年我才第一次見到父親,於是我下定決心,如果我有小孩,他們一定要知道父親是誰。

-This is part of my life story.

-這是我的人生故事

-This part is called "Riding the Bus."

-這一個人生階段叫做 “搭公車”。

-What's that?

-那是什麼?

-It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.

-那是時光機器,對不對?看起來很像時光機器.一定是啦,帶我一起走

-This machine... machine on my lap...

-這台機器,我抱着的這台機器....

-This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...

-這傢伙有時光機器,他用來回到過去

-It is not a time 's a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I sell for a living.

-並不是時光機器,而是手提骨質密度掃描機,我賴以維生的醫療器材

-Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. I appreciate it.

-多謝您在百忙之中抽空見我,我很感激

-We just don't need it, Chris. It's unnecessary and expensive.

-我們不需要,克里斯。這機器又貴又沒用

-Well, maybe next...

-好吧,也許下次……

  重點詞彙

pursuit [pə'sju:t]

lap [læp]

portable ['pɔ:təbl]

device [di'vais]

appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]

熱門標籤